Al Jazeera Sports Network Chat (26°E, 13°E, 3°E & 7°W) * Chat Only Here, No Keys *

DIAB'LESS

VIP
kasita botonnou is in belgique now
and last time he say that he will left the World of keys 4 ever:thum:
also he left his forum sat....com since 2011/07/13
But Everything is possible with this marocain:eek:

Anubis_Ir

Registered
It feels good to see ppl are looking for the keys!! it feels so good. oh I am happy now. (something like this: :nana: :nana:)
A sick mind kid! :D

Last edited:

snakie

Masare TEAM
Right now no anykeys around,because people in some forums like to talk and demand things.
Keys released mostly for educational purposes, so people can study how algo works.
Also to give the chance to people to get something to play with while the sat scene is kinda dead.
BUT for sure i wont tolerate any pressure from people around to release AU solutions or to publish AU solutions.
If you really want AU, get an original card to watch and support the provider at the same time.

sky star 2

Super VIP
Right now no anykeys around,because people in some forums like to talk and demand things.
Keys released mostly for educational purposes, so people can study how algo works.
Also to give the chance to people to get something to play with while the sat scene is kinda dead.
BUT for sure i wont tolerate any pressure from people around to release AU solutions or to publish AU solutions.
If you really want AU, get an original card to watch and support the provider at the same time.

hi and thanks from you
realy this is a good reply: IF YOU WANT AND HAVE KNOWLEDGE SO FIND AU KEY.
:thum:

Anubis_Ir

Registered
Was there any unknown part in the algo to study?! LOL!
Oh! yes! there is one part, extracting the keys and selling them to companies. this part never published.

Last edited:

monza42

Registered
Hi
That´s only my point of view
Than why you Start Publishing Keys? you are long enough
in the scene to know what will happen after Release Keys,so
the better choice would have been to not Release any single Key.
Now People will beg for Keys thats the Nature of this things.
Yes the scene is in "Holidays" quite a while now.
this i can sign
Finally don´t understand me wrong,it´s your decision and as you are the coder the People have to accept it,but i find it not Ok
to lure People first and than Stop it.
Thats my Personal Opinion.

snakie

Masare TEAM
@monza: Also you are long enough in the scene to know that we can always try to find ways to give something to people.
An idea was to have the new extracted pks automatically uploaded for the keyfile guys to get them.
But i dont think is a good idea anymore.So as you can see,it not a lure.

@Anubis: And your point is?

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Too many people seem to think it is a right to have keys or even certain packages.

That said I like a few hacks to get football. But really as a Satellite TV Enthusiast is really about whats out there. I can watch channels in Satellites from 45°E to 45°W.

Enjoy my FTA Gems: 45E PrimaTV, 42E TNT Turkey, 26E Dubai One, MBC2, MBC4, MBC Max, MBC Action, MBC Persia, 19.2E arte, CNBC Europe, 15.8E.... 13E.... 10E... 9E.... 4.8E.... 0.8W... 12.5W.... 15W...... etc etc

Plenty of FTA Music channels (inc MTV Arabic, MTV Turkey & MTV Italia)....

LiderTV, Rustavi2 & RTS1 Senegal for footy (a few more FTA channels that carry some football Sport1 Germany etc are listed at LJ's Live On Sat, see live links bar to the left of the site).

Anything got by keys (from those that work hard to get them) should be considered a Bonus.

thanks snakie for your hard work, respect

TheHighLander

Super VIP
I hoped this thread is about what related to JSC Package but it turned into another subject..

Anyway,We have different opinions but at last we are one family.:)

At last, We thank Masare Team (Snakie) very much in all cases.:thum:

xXTomXx

Registered
jsc hotbird with vplug

Hi everyone

is it possible to open jsc on hotbird with vplug via sidsa/keyfly?

xXTomXx

Registered
i can remember that it works with sidsa long time ago, but i think this was only on nilesat.

Last edited: