Knock, knock

judithattard

Registered
Dear judith! I don't know if it happened any time from 2006 till now or not. Have you ever seen any friends from here in real world or not (or any body else)? That would be very nice if we can meet each other some times, cause we are living together here in a net world and even getting close to and know each other very well.

Have a nice weekend all!

@ Poopoy yes I have met up with a few people who I have met here on forums. I have met a few that are fellow citizens here in Malta but have also met from the UK 2 people and it was a pleasure meeting them too :)

Yazz

Registered
@ Poopoy yes I have met up with a few people who I have met here on forums. I have met a few that are fellow citizens here in Malta but have also met from the UK 2 people and it was a pleasure meeting them too :)
Imaging travelling abroad !!! That must have cost them a fortune :(

renee

SatUniverse's Friend
Registered
Please don't report me to the Royal Society Against Cruelty to Monkeys (RSACM) and my monkey taken to a good caring home :(

whats wrong with that ? at least he will get some
tender loving care there :thum:

Yazz; said:
Imaging travelling abroad !!! That must have cost them a fortune

you and your money :rolleyes: and since you cannot take it with you when you go into the other world that you call heaven,
I beg you to give all your worldy goods to us, your dear friends
that love you so much :heart:thanx::at74:

Yazz

Registered
whats wrong with that ? at least he will get some tender loving care there :thum:
I suppose you're right but I'll miss him so much. I'm so attached to him :(

you and your money :rolleyes: and since you cannot take it with you when you go into the other world that you call heaven,
I beg you to give all your worldy goods to us, your dear friends
that love you so much :heart:thanx::at74:
What makes you think I can't take my worldly goods with me? The Pharaohs buried themselves with all their treasures. Surely I can bury my money with me too... :rolleyes:
You can come with me to the other world too if you want but please bring your own food and your money too. I don't want to have to buy you a cheese sandwich everyday

Last edited:

renee

SatUniverse's Friend
Registered
Judith would be very pleased to see you in Malta,
get a Dinghy, wouldnt cost you much, a few pennies perhaps, and most of all
Pharaoh Yazz, your biceps will be developed to their potential :thum:

Yazz

Registered
Judith would be very pleased to see you in Malta, get a Dinghy, wouldnt cost you much, a few pennies perhaps, and most of all Pharaoh Yazz, your biceps will be developed to their potential :thum:
Well, I might consider it if I knew I'd get a wet sloppy French kiss. It's a long way to row the boat just for a "handshake" and a "hello-nice-to-see-you" :(

Yazz

Registered
Judith would be very pleased to see you in Malta, get a Dinghy, wouldnt cost you much, a few pennies perhaps, and most of all Pharaoh Yazz, you will land in Malta with a trained body and well developed biceps :thum:
Will you "sponsor" me and help me raise some funds for the dinghy (and for my personal bank account)? :rolleyes:

Isn't it quicker and cheaper and less efforts just to sail to Spain (and into your arms) instead? ;)

Last edited:

Yazz

Registered
Well, I suppose I could always bring home the recycled toilet paper from work. You could use that :cool:

renee

SatUniverse's Friend
Registered
Well, I might consider it if I knew I'd get a wet sloppy French kiss. It's a long way to row the boat just for a "handshake" and a "hello-nice-to-see-you" :(

Of course I will, for Judith I do anything :thum:
I will close my eyes to get it over with fast and please dont expect me to swallow your slimy saliva dripping off your chin :rolleyes:

renee

SatUniverse's Friend
Registered
Well, I suppose I could always bring home the recycled toilet paper from work. You could use that :cool:

I have never ever heard a suggestion like this :rolleyes:
If I wouldnt know you for so many years, I would call you insane :D