error! look at www.dm7020.com *ERR01: NO CA FOUND

roxy2642

Registered
yup this means flashed successfully. Disconnect it from dreamup and restart.

hope everything will be ok

cokesux

Registered
It is meant to be an original got the original box and my mate who sold it to me said it was not a clone sealed original box but I have my doubts can you tell which is original and which isnt?

Original dm800s don't contain any of the bootleg Sims mentioned in this thread and require no patched images or bootloaders.

Your mate either:

1. Lied to you
  2. Is not very intelligent
  3. Or possibly he was lied to by whomever sold the box to him.**

**Of course if he paid 1/2 the price of an original DB and thought it was real see #2 or if he paid as much as an original for a clone, again see #2... ;)

kathrein

Registered
Friends after this message to dream what i have to do
if some can explian and what image have to send inside to the box
Thanks to all... :confused:

roxy2642

Registered
If u have sim2.01 then go to patched image (If its Clone) section for dm800 and choose out of them. I recommend Pli or Newigma

If original then load any original image

deffc0n

Registered
I have clone and this same message lcd erro1 no ca found Loot at the ww.7020.com.......

I try diffrent dreamup and pc no connect to box i check hyperterminal no connect.
Any sugestion ?

BR

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
I have clone and this same message lcd erro1 no ca found Loot at the ww.7020.com.......

I try different dreamup and pc no connect to box i check hyperterminal no connect.
Any sugestion ?

BR

Use the patched version of DreamUP with a null modem cable with a proper serial port connect on your PC

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=141826

If that does not work try again but with serial and Ethernet cable connected.

see here

http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=704594&postcount=60

Ferret

Hell-o

Registered
the fast and the secure mode for make your dream alive again is the method one to get a working dreambox and then to connect the broken one ,in this method I have get again my dream alive I request the dreambox to one of my friends for just 5 min and then all was ok.

abeltcb

Registered
Hi all
My DM 800 is a clone,sim 2.01 76D. I got the error message "CA NOT FOUND", so I tried Dreamup, but it doesn't detect my DM, I can't flash it neither with DHCP nor with Dreamup.
I also try all solution that I can find.
any solution to get it working again.
I accidentally flash with the original bootloader due to backup script copying original bootloader when I do my backup image.
I f I will to get a new sim, will it solve my problems.
Thanks

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Not sure mate because no response at all could mean hardware failure. Have you tried removing the Sim and replacing it?

The null modem lead your using do you know this to be a good lead.

Have you tried using Dreamup with null modem and Ethernet cable connected and flashing in HTTP serial mode ?

abeltcb

Registered
MY set is china clone with sim 2.01.
the null cable tested on other set . and its working.
I use the 2nd stage patched software and its said file too big.
any other solution?
Not sure mate because no response at all could mean hardware failure. Have you tried removing the Sim and replacing it?

The null modem lead your using do you know this to be a good lead.

Have you tried using Dreamup with null modem and Ethernet cable connected and flashing in HTTP serial mode ?