Registered
hi

ok on SkyStar HD 2 & vplug 243 on pc
but no ok on Gemini 270 db 7000 ccam 213 = channel lost
with the same dish and new scan & instalation

@ +

VasilisTheGreek

Registered
Everything is back to normal since early today. It is obvious they have issues with their new provider. Let' s hope that was the last problem, before all our money go to view nothing.

ramdog

Registered
back but never get this the nex time i need a card no rey from them @all a bad show all around i think i take a vote how more like me will get of them please keep it small dont what to fill the band

kiliantv

Super VIP
And again Pixel Picture on Theme-X. :mad:

xxxfailscreenshot.jpg

mdt

VIP
theme-x

i think the theme-x providers should reward all the members with a official viewing card with 1 months extra entitlement on thier subscriptions to say sorry for the loss of viewing.:thum:

marlbrook

Registered
Hardcore Channel - Will Not Clear

Many thanks to those who replied to my last post.

Since yesterday afternoon (22/02/10), the Hardcore channel does not clear, just comes up as 'Scramble Channel'.

All other channels are OK.

Is anyone else experiencing this please?

Cheers

newlogo

Registered
THEME X

Theme X ran normally all weekend on Eurobird at 9 East using 12245 H However it left Eurobird 9 East Monday afternoon and a scan this morning did not show any Tmeme x on the 9 east. Theme x is still on Hotbird 13 East 11645 but will not unscramble well and is a right mess. Other Tv like Bloomberg and KNN on the same trandsponder are also not running properly. This appears to be a trandsponder fault. Other Hotbird trandsponders are working normally.

usama2009

Registered
Theme X ran normally all weekend on Eurobird at 9 East using 12245 H However it left Eurobird 9 East Monday afternoon and a scan this morning did not show any Tmeme x on the 9 east. Theme x is still on Hotbird 13 East 11645 but will not unscramble well and is a right mess. Other Tv like Bloomberg and KNN on the same trandsponder are also not running properly. This appears to be a trandsponder fault. Other Hotbird trandsponders are working normally.
Theme X has left 12245 H 27500 3/4 Eurobird 9A at 9.0°E

marlbrook

Registered
SAME TROUBLE

At about 12:30hours today (25/02/2010) all ThemeX channels on Hotbird have reverted to slow, blocky and unviewable video here in South West UK. Same as last week. Not impressed.

kreja

Registered
theme x

Im from Croatia ,here same problem for a week now. I send them few messages thru they new site. They reply for only one ask me what is my sn of card. I send them and weiting for reply. Anyone else try to contact them ?

VasilisTheGreek

Registered
They will reply. With some 10 or even 15 days delay, but they will. There are a lot of requests from not satisfied customers, as we are, and this situation requires plenty of time for everybody to get his answer. Just be patient...