Knock, knock

renee

SatUniverse's Friend
Registered
Who said anything about giving YOU pleasure? If you want pleasure than YOU have to participate instead of just being there like a stiff piece of meat. You have to huff, puff and sweat like a pig, moan and groan, hurr and purr and then and only then should you ever obtain the ultimate implosion which would be immediately followed by my volcanic explosion inside your pandora box.
:D

And how long would that take :rolleyes:

poopoy

And how long would that take :rolleyes:

what a question it is renee dear? :eek:
We all know yazz is all searching for a charitable friend and free of charge f*** and sex,
so he will close the bath tab even with serjury believe me and you will never ever get paid forever for sure totaly 10000000 (I just push the 0 click without counting but so much) percent, and otherwisw he is after f***ing you to death when he gets tired of exploration. :D

I explain all of this to you just because of friendship:rolleyes: ,never think that I may have any suggestion to do sth better than yazzi to you :eek: ;)

Take care all ;)

judithattard

Registered
No way Jose` I will not let anyone drop any saliva into my mouth even thinking of it makes my stomach churn :eek:
Well Yazz dear I will do the charity :)
Take care :)

Yazz

Registered
No way Jose. I will not let anyone drop any saliva into my mouth even thinking of it makes my stomach churn :eek:
Well Yazz dear I will do the charity :)

Please don't make any rash decisions. Please think of all the goodness you'd get from it. ;)
Don't worry about your stomach. We'll deal with it afterwards :rolleyes:

renee

SatUniverse's Friend
Registered
Depending on the severity of the quake, i reckon it would take no longer than 13 seconds but the satisfaction level (mine that is) would linger for the whole night... :rolleyes:

What an egoist you are :rolleyes: Only thinking about yourself, do you ? How about my satisfaction level ? Do I get any joy, do you care ?
No, you dont, Im nothing, a zero to you :(
And on top of it you want money ?:rolleyes: Shame on you,
you should pay me to let me suffer so much :mecry:

poopoy

What an egoist you are Only thinking about yourself, do you ? How about my satisfaction level ? Do I get any joy, do you care ?
No, you dont, Im nothing, a zero to you
And on top of it you want money ? Shame on you,
you should pay me to let me suffer so much

@yazz: Look Yazzi what you did to a german sensetive one :rolleyes:
from :Dat at the begining to :mecry: at the end of the post :eek:

@renee: I'd warned you before :rolleyes: you are a like a 0 and he will be 1. the monky which hasn't had any beavor in his hand for last three years (as his own declerations), what is supposed to do when visit one fresh and juicy one!!??? :rolleyes:
100% the poor beaver is going to be murderd :eek: and be killed not only whithout recieving money but by even giving him money ... :eek: I don't know what to say... .
God helps you renee!
Two sides :eek: this monky is supposed to be a gurilla or at the other side can be a little tiny slim bushy one.

Please keep us updated in due course! :thum:

Take care all!

Yazz

Registered
What an egoist you are :rolleyes: Only thinking about yourself, aren't you? How about my satisfaction level ? Do I get any joy, do you care ?
No, you dont, I'm nothing, a zero to you :(
And on top of it you want money ?:rolleyes: Shame on you,
you should pay me for letting me suffer so much :mecry:
Wait ein klein minuten, mein liebe, Renee.
Let me explain: My satisfaction is closely linked to yours. And the level of our both satisfaction is equal. It's the sequence that differs. My arrival is the first to be initiated cause I'm always in a hurry to reach the "Promise Land" and then YOUR satisfaction will follow suit.
In fact yours will be double = Your joy of satisfying me + your own belated satisfaction.
And you are not zero but you're dzei hundert und neunzehn ;)
And when I'm holding you in my arms (naked) and whispering sweet nothings (in German, for that extra romantic pleasure) you will instantly forget all your aches and pains :rolleyes:

judithattard

Registered
Sure Yazz dear would you like the carrot bits aswell :rolleyes:
I think I prefer a day at the beach then you dropping saliva in my mouth :rolleyes:

renee

SatUniverse's Friend
Registered

Two sides :eek: this monky is supposed to be a gurilla or at the other side can be a little tiny slim bushy one.

Honestly speaking, poopoy, Claudiaa was mentioning it also and we both believe its the little, tiny, slim,
bushy one :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:

judithattard

Registered
WOW Poopoy direct and to the point :D :D
Well Yazz dear from the beach I came and if I manage to get up early enough I will go again and again :rolleyes: