- plugin.py - remove obsolete import
- finally fixed anomaly when no channel files are available
- only attempt to read the file if there actually is one
- ExpandableSelectionList: Indent entries
Indent the entries, making the view more like a treeview.
Also allow extra space for the expand/collapse icons.
- when no more channel files present, continue with the next import
- Revert "fixed endless loop when the channel file is missing"
- fixed endless loop when the channel file is missing
- Handle duplicate entries in the treeview for the sources
When (de)selecting items, toggle them all. Makes the selection consistent
since the same key can be used in multiple places.
- Add .gitignore file to ignore pyc files
- Expandable list that works - Needs a bit of testing still, but looks okay.
- Display sources in a ExpandableSelectionList which isn't expandable yet
Just display all sources and display categories as "tree" items that
can be expanded. When a source is selected, its category is expanded
by default (minus sign instead of plus).
Make "selected" state independent of being visible (i.e. part of the list)
Show and hide items for categories so that expand/collapse actually works
Note that ExpandableSelectionList might be moved to enigma2 some day.
- Implement category parsing from XML
Parse <sourcecat ...> tags from the XML file.
There's no actual "tree" UI support in Enigma2, needs to be implemented
like PluginBrowser does. And override some SelectionList stuff to handle
things that aren't selection elements. So the category is being parsed
but not handled in the UI yet.
- added missing xz support for channel xml files
- Temp fix to make plugin work on OpenViX too.
- [EPGImport] Fix availability to OpenSPA
- [openhdf] ExpandableSelectionList.py - Fix not available PluginBrowser
- [openbh] ExpandableSelectionList.py - Fix not available PluginBrowser
- [openatv] ExpandableSelectionList.py - Fix not available PluginBrowser
This commit allows using service references other than 1:0:1 on custom channels.
Previously it could work only for 4097 and servicemp3, but once serviceapp was used
the following error occured:
[EPGImport] Parsing channels from '/etc/epgimport/MyTest.channels.xml'
[eNavigation] record: -1
record returned non-zero
Invalid serviceref string: 4097:0:1:A0A2:0:0:0:0:0:3:http%3a//...m3u8:Radio Contact Vision HD
That is happening because serviceapp, doesn't support recording yet.
So instead of adding fake recording on serviceapp/hisi/... we can simply disable the check when
URL detected on service reference.
Finally the instructions in https://forums.openpli.org/topic/476...iptv-channels/
must change since "Also the 4097 has to be replaced by a 1" is not valid any more.
Any service referene on channel should work now, as long as there is a url included.
EPGImport will now read the content of the file: /etc/epgimport/custo…
Pr2 authored and Pr2 committed 3 days ago
All the channels included in this file will be added to every possible channels source
that are defined in a xxx.sources.xml.
So you now longer need to create your own custom "xxx.sources.xml" files into
If you defined your own userbouquet file (or favorite file), you need to define a unique
Where :Index: is a unique hexadecimal value different for every possible channels assigned
The custom.channel.xml file has this structure:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="latin-1"?>
<channel id="MyChannel.cc">4097:0:1:Index:0:0:0:0:0:3:http%3A//...</channel> <!-- MyChannel -->
The "MyChannel.cc" must exist in one of the source file you will select to get EPG.
You need to have a logical match between the :Index: you create and the "MyChannel.cc"
You retrieve the MyChannel.cc in this file:
If you can receive several times the same channel, you can of course reuse the same
Or you can reuse an existing satellite unique reference but the very beginning must match
the one defined in your userbouquet, so if your userbouquet is created for 4097: you need
to change the reference from 1: to 4097:
Step 1: Create your custom.channels.xml
Step 2: Place it into the /etc/epgimport/ folder on your STB
Step 3: In EPGImport press blue to select the sources that you need
(the same ones used for satellite that contain the MyChanel.cc EPG info)
Step 4: In EPGImport Press Yellow button manual import
In my userbouquet I have this:
So I check in the .xlsx file and I find that Radio Contact is called:
so in my custom.channels.xml I add this:
<channel id="RadioContactVision.be">4097:0:1:A095:0:0:0:0:0:3:http%3a//contact-lh.akamaihd.net/i/CONTACT_1%40321283/index_1800_av-p.m3u8:Radio Contact Vision HD</channel> <!-- Radio Contact Vision -->
And for source I select:
Wallonie - Telesat Base (xz)
If you want to reuse the reference found in the rytec.channels.xlsx file please change:
My #SERVICE start with 4097 so it must match between the userbouquet and the