Enigma2 sifteam 0.5.0 for 9000HD

k2k2000

Registered
Enigma2 sifteam 0.5.0 for 9000HD flash and usb version.
release 0.5.0:
- fixed a bug on rebooting the system
- better CI cams handling
- support for upper and lower CI slots on the current live tuner, no more needs to put the cam only on the upper one :)
- added new dvdplayer
- support for timeshift
- fixed alpha blending colour on images
- updated e2 cvs to 30/05/2009
- fixed fstab auto mounting for hdd
- vsftpd log on file disabled by default
- fixed a bit keymap for 250hd/200hd, audio subtitles now is mapped
- added autoload of epg (using myepg now the file will be loaded automatically at enigma2 restarts)
- some fixes on mediaplayer for some multimedia files
- many fixes all around for better stability, now i think most part of drivers are done
- updated arabic language

I know there are still some bugs that sometimes break our balls too much, but i'm trying to solve all, just wait and hope
the funniest thing is finding those bugs :D

I would like to thank all people around Enigma2 for cuberevo, many teams are making really great stuff, i like how cuberevo
community is going on, i think this is the spirit our box should be!
I would like also to thank people making really great plugins, we will win all together! :D
See you on next release.

LEGGENDA

Registered
any update for Wlan drive or plugin?

and can install plugin for dreambox 800 hd in ipbox 9000 hd?

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Still no SNR :(
I would expect that to be a priority.
But ok, I hope timeshift is working fine. Thanks for the new release.

daxv8

Registered
Hi,
thanks for the update . Agree with rocknroll SNR is number one issue on my 9000HD .Hope this can be fixed in next release.:thum:

acer2

Registered
Does somebody has working DVB subtitle on DigiTV- HBO Adria and HBO Comedy Adria ?

regards
acer2

Bro1

Registered
no time to try it yet but looks like ipbox is going forward nicely so thanks to all the enigma team and testers and all who are involved :thum:

Any one know if its possible to watch 2 encrypted channels at same time for some reason if i am recording the second channel wont work but if its like bbc1 and bbc2 it works ok.. think its a softcam issue i am using camd3 on uk cable.. any other cams that will allow me to record and watch another channel?

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Its very strange @Rosknroll, I have it on HBO Adria, but no on HBO Comedy Adria, but totday I had very short time on both.

regards
acer2

Yes, you are right. It is very strange.
Now at this moment it is working for me on HBO Adria and not on the Comedy.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Actually managed to use the module from Iscan mod in Sif team enigma2 without installing Iscan e2 mod. And SNR does work.
Downside is that picture on 4:3 channels is shown as 4:3 for a second when zapped to then picture scratches to 16:9.

But if someone wants to get SNR back. You can upload this module to for example /var/bin
Then modify
/etc/init.d/rcS

to change this line:
insmod $MODDIR/stmdvb.ko

to
insmod /var/bin/stmdvb.ko

and reboot the box.

If something is wrong or doesn't work properly just revert the change and reboot again.

I've got 2 tuners, but the second one is just looptrough from to the first one. Anyway SNR works fine.

Going to positioner setup crashes enigma. So I assume this module is from older versions of enigma2 when SNR was working fine but positioner setup wasn't.

Well, at least I'll be able to tune usals to best signal then go back to old module.

acer2

Registered
Yes, you are right. It is very strange.
Now at this moment it is working for me on HBO Adria and not on the Comedy.

Hi @rocknroll, which skin you have. Perhaps it is skin who make trubles. When I put old default skin I got both working subtitles. May be skin.xml, but I dont know to repaired it.

regards
acer2

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Hi @rocknroll, which skin you have. Perhaps it is skin who make trubles. When I put old default skin I got both working subtitles. May be skin.xml, but I dont know to repaired it.

regards
acer2

Well it doesn't seem as simple. I am using dream-HD skin.
And one minute I have subtitles working on both of those channels. I zap back and forth and they stop working on HBO Comedy channel and keep working on HBO.
Switched to default skin and same situation. Working on one channel, not working on the other.
So it is hard to reproduce what exactly is causing it to try to fix it.