Dm800se v2 and DCC problem

johntee50

Registered
I'm having a little trouble with the OpenATV 5.3 image and DCC. My box is a DM800SE V2 clone. When I connect DCC to the box, it connects ok but it won't let me access any of the files in my computer. I can see them, but it won't let me change the drive or the folder that it is already on in the right hand pane. I can change folders on the box ok in the left hand pane. If I change the view to tools and open one or two of them without actualy doing anything DCC begins to work normally. I have tried on several images and this is the only one that has problems. Any ideas anyone ?

Kind regards to all, JT.

johntee50

Registered
Just as an afterthought, I have tried different copies of DCC just in case it was a faulty copy. No joy, same with all copies I have downloaded.

Kind regards to all, JT.

fankoosh

Super Moderator
yes openatv 5.3 latest one has an issue with DCC e2 . but u can do one trick to skip this as i tried & got it success , open DCC select TOOLS then packages , then it should be ok , just select back configuration or FTP or TELNET

BM300

Super VIP
yes openatv 5.3 latest one has an issue with DCC e2 . but u can do one trick to skip this as i tried & got it success , open DCC select TOOLS then packages , then it should be ok , just select back configuration or FTP or TELNET

I did know that,
Thanks for the tip.​

johntee50

Registered
Found another bug with this. The blind scan isn't working either.Apart from those two items the image works ok. Meanwhile I've gone back to the 5.1 so I can use the blind scan. I managed to get DCC to work using the work around you suggested, thanks for that.

Regards to all, JT.