oscam for powervu - azbox premium openrsi 3.0

leo_os66

Registered
Hi
i ve got Azbox premium hd with openrsi 3.0
looking at the oscam file release in this forum i don t u derstand Wich One i ve to use to get powervu open ed
could You pleasures help me

note at the moment i use oscam ymod
Could i use both oscam ymod and oscam ?

Thanks

leo_os66

Registered
Thanks for the reply
Why? it doesn t work on openrsi 3.0 ?
And for openatv 4.0 which oscam I have to use between files I Can find on section oscam_file ?
Thsnks

georgeflu

Registered
it works,i tried the oscam emu (the file for openpli images)in openrsi 3.0 but,i didn't test yet the powervu (other like srg are ok)

georgeflu

Registered
except dreambox receivers (and alien),for the moment all the other receivers,can't decode (by using oscam) directly the channels that using pvu encryption. so the trick is to stream those channels to themselves (you have to read what and how here http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=285415)
so the stream relay is an oscam parameter that helps (as it says) to "stream decoding" (you will find it in oscam config)

leo_os66

Registered
Hi

I m trying to install Oscam on azbox premium hd with openrsi. 0
i tre with files on threads " LATEST OSCAM-EMU FOR VARIOUS PLATFORMS" and in particolarly file and i tre with:
build_dir_openpli40 and with
build_dir_mipswdtv

But i could Not See any oscam emu on my box after installi the

which file hould i use ?

Thanks and happy new jear to everyone

Kb Cool

Registered
You need to type in the word "oscam" on telnet and see what's going on or open your oscam web-if!

leo_os66

Registered
Hi
what i m doing is Ro put the .tar file on the /temp directory and i run from telbet the command to install it
at the end i just find a Oscam file in the root of the azbox and at thater moment i do Not know what to do
i allo tried to install the .tar file using tspanel (from tools1 . Files Explorer. I find the file .tar i push the ok butto to install it But o ibtain the same think as before)
What i have to do ?
I thinking i m using the wrong file .tar (maybe)

Thanks for your help

Kb Cool

Registered
Go into your config files in tuxbox and obtain the web-if address. Then type that into your pc's address bar and see what oscam is doing.

georgeflu

Registered
Hi
what i m doing is Ro put the .tar file on the /temp directory

I thinking i m using the wrong file .tar (maybe)

if i can understand correct,you are downloading files,which are only the .bin files (inside the rar or .tar)
so if i guess correctly you must unzip this,and install in usr/bin directory the .bin files,and change attributes to 755.
than you need the script to start the cam (in etc/init.d directory,also 755 attributes) and the configs in etc/tuxbox/config... (something that can change in script)

Kb Cool

Registered
if i can understand correct,you are downloading files,which are only the .bin files (inside the rar or .tar)
so if i guess correctly you must unzip this,and install in usr/bin directory the .bin files,and change attributes to 755.
than you need the script to start the cam (in etc/init.d directory,also 755 attributes) and the configs in etc/tuxbox/config... (something that can change in script)

To me it sounds like he's installing oscam in a ipk form. He just needs to type the word oscam and hit enter
in telnet to start it running.

leo_os66

Registered
Hi
I Will check if file is a .bin file or a .ipk
But i think tgat inside the .tar file there are .bin file
i Will informormYou
tThanks a lot for your help

leo_os66

Registered
Hi
could you give me another hint ?
I'm using the file "build_dir_mipswdtv - Mipsel Tuxbox WDTV" taken from this forum in Oscam file section
I unzip it and I get just 1 file = "oscam"
I copied it on the usr/bin directory and I change permission to "777" (read and write to everything just to be sure)

But at this moment I don't know what to do.
Could you help me to find a way to manage it and install oscam properly. You were speaking about a script to start it? where can I find it ?
Thanks a lot

georgeflu

Registered
first of all,it is not correct file.
second,yes you have to copy in usr/bin the oscam file,and than (as i wrote above) you need the script to start the file,and the configs...
if you will read again the above messages,you can find everything,
if you need help...

leo_os66

Registered
Thanks for the reply

do You know which file i heve to use ?
I have azbox premium with openrsi 3.0 Openpli
For the script could You give me more hints ?
Thanks

Kb Cool

Registered
Thanks for the reply

do You know which file i heve to use ?
I have azbox premium with openrsi 3.0 Openpli
For the script could You give me more hints ?
Thanks

There's a oscam emu blackhole.ipk floating around that will work. Dump it into your var tmp folder then go into telnet and type opkg install /tmp/*.ipk. Let it install reboot box and then go into telnet again and type oscam and hit enter.