Open pli image and TSpanel

boxerman23

Registered
Is there a way to install TSpanel on a pli image, have tried manually from Var/volatile/tmp as pli has no root tmp folder, but unable to install.

not available under plugins or extensions, and cant see an addons manager

tried installing from usb (file was seen by installer) using software management, but no joy there either

any help appreciated

Best

Last edited:

fankoosh

Super Moderator
last night i installed TS panel very easily & was installed by first time & no issue , here is the best way to instal plugins in open pli is to copy plugins to root ( ftp to root ) or ftp to usb or hdd , then go to menu -- software mangment -- install local extension -- then select internal flash ( in case u copy it to root ) or hdd or usb ( upon where did u put the file) , mark it & hit ok & green button , wait , restart ur enigma 2 --- check TS panel in menu

Umbytennis

Registered
last night i installed TS panel very easily & was installed by first time & no issue , here is the best way to instal plugins in open pli is to copy plugins to root ( ftp to root ) or ftp to usb or hdd , then go to menu -- software mangment -- install local extension -- then select internal flash ( in case u copy it to root ) or hdd or usb ( upon where did u put the file) , mark it & hit ok & green button , wait , restart ur enigma 2 --- check TS panel in menu
Before, you have to install media scanner plugin.

boxerman23

Registered

Hi, Followed your instructions, found file, install and got the screed msg, done installed 0 packages with 0 errors... or something similar...

I was trying with V3.6 TsPanel, is that the same as you installed ?

Best

GreatDane

Registered
Is there a way to install TSpanel on a pli image, have tried manually from Var/volatile/tmp as pli has no root tmp folder, but unable to install.

not available under plugins or extensions, and cant see an addons manager

tried installing from usb (file was seen by installer) using software management, but no joy there either

any help appreciated

Best
How about using DCC > Tools > IPKG Packages > Upload Package ?

plamen j t

Registered
zdraveite,kak da instaliram TSpanel na open pli s dm800hd ferari sim sam.Imamiztegleni vesii na TSpanel,no k da vkaram v boxa toq pgi.Blagodarq predvariteelno na otzovalite se a pomognat.