Bulsatcom (39°E, Irdeto 2) ** Chat Only Here [No Keys] **

didoni73

Registered
Yes, unfortunately you're right. Hopefully faster new codes come out that last time delayed longer than usual.

igoriance

Registered
Last Buslat work with onyx 5050 iq?

Re New Bulsat key, is this key work with onyx 5050 iq +, i set the key but its seams isn't working.....

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
If you actually read the post:

New Key03 Active.

Diablo Light v2 Rev3.9/Ipnosys EMU **ONLY** Format Key (for those with incorrect CAM settings and problems with AU):

KEY REMOVED, KEYS SECTION = KEYS ONLY, CHAT SECTION = CHAT ONLY

New Public Key03 (Fausto/MASARE Team) to follow shortly..

Regards VeRDe

you will see the new key posted by Verdeoro is for Diablo Light v2 Rev3.9/Ipnosys EMU **ONLY** Format Key and not the Public Key from the MASARE team that works on all EMUs.....which will be posted later tonight (or sometime tomorrow).

archibal74

Registered
From 22.01.2011 - CNN, Cinemax and VH-1 REMOVE Ir*eto 2 encyption. News is not 100% confirm, but is it from reliable sources. NOT REPORT from BULSATCOM for MASTER change card. Only who want watch this channels change your Ir*eto card to Bulcrypt receiver

empb

Staff member
Administrator
When I was given the keys this time I was asked to remind people that Bulsat may switch off Irdeto2 soon (ie 2011), I dont have any further infos which is why I suggested we needed confirmation from official subscribers.

Which shows this info was correct!

So :nana: to all those who said no Irdeto2 will continue for years on Bulsat, we have already lost one good movie channel Cinemax more will follow....lets hope the football carries on until the end of the season at least (give us time to look for something new for next season) :thum:

Robsat

Registered
Well this is a very bad News and not just for me and all friends but if it does they could collect all the well known decoders and flash them down the drains instead of these good manufactures keep coming with new models. It is not the brand that counts but good back to give it life. So one have to choose Dream box with CS or go back with local digital. Dream box been the only one that still survived and pumping money to those with card sharing. I personally do not agree with CS as if this keeps carrying on and with no good support all these bullshit stbs I would rather give up sat and subscribe with the local subscription and won`t have any hustle.

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Is the new Bulsatcom keybin available yet?
Thanks

What new key.bin?, the keys changed 17.1.11, new key bins and softcams were posted on 17.1.11 - Nothing (key wise) has changed since then! Cinemax is no longer open for anyone as it is no longer opened by Irdeto2 keys. And the Irdeto keys are not due to change again for another couple of days....ie 27.1.11

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Well this is a very bad News and not just for me and all friends but if it does they could collect all the well known decoders and flash them down the drains instead of these good manufactures keep coming with new models. It is not the brand that counts but good back to give it life. So one have to choose Dream box with CS or go back with local digital. Dream box been the only one that still survived and pumping money to those with card sharing. I personally do not agree with CS as if this keeps carrying on and with no good support all these bullshit stbs I would rather give up sat and subscribe with the local subscription and won`t have any hustle.

The only hope is Cinemax was English & Serbian Audio, so maybe we will only lose Serbian Channels to start with and keep the Bulgarian ones.....only time will tell VH-1 Europe still working today and someone posted info re three channels switching off I2 first Cinemax, VH1 & CNN, so they already switching off slower than announced!