EMU: ORF (inc HD) & AustriaSat @ 19.2°E

kasrola

Registered
with emu for echolink zeta :
- ORF works fine
- but Austria-Sat does not work CAID:0D05?
thx

testi

Super VIP
on some patches you have to do a little change in the firmware ... search for cardsystemkey 0d0504 and add id 10 to it ...

kasrola

Registered
Do you mean we add CAID : ODO510 to the software?
cuz i donot have this CAID: ODO510: in the KEYS editor
added the key 01 to CAID: odo504 (ORF), but does not work

Last edited:

momchetoi

Registered
Guys, could you tell me which Softcam do I have to use to open AustriaSat with DM500S. So far I am using MGCAMD and I can open ORF1,ORF2, ATV, Puls 4, Austria 9 TV, but I cannot open nothing from AustriaSat(MTVDance, AXN, etc.)
10x

xXTomXx

Registered
Guys, could you tell me which Softcam do I have to use to open AustriaSat with DM500S. So far I am using MGCAMD and I can open ORF1,ORF2, ATV, Puls 4, Austria 9 TV, but I cannot open nothing from AustriaSat(MTVDance, AXN, etc.)
10x
have a look here.

momchetoi

Registered
Hi, xXTomXx
I have looked where you told me and found out different Mgcamd files. Which one should I use with DM500S. I have tried with mgcamd.ppc and there is no change - ORF is OK, but AustriaSat is black.
I am using also CCCAM 2.14 is there a chance to open ORF and AustriaSat with it and how?

noname1385

Registered
Hi Guys,

I am having problems with Dorcel and Hustler Tv, not opening...strange.
All the other channels are ok, but it takes some 10 seconds to open.
Those XXX channels may be transmitting from 22:00 - guessing. About the delay. I think your emu is trying to open it with other system. Remove unused keys like via 2.6 or irdeto2. You may also have other key 0d0504 00. It was public a long time ago. In this case you have old one and new under the same index. Emu is trying first wrong one and then correct.

Informed®

Softcamaster™
Super VIP
ORF/AustriaSat full work Hustler TV and Dorcel TV (black screen broadcast time 22:05) opened, only MTV Music (request 0D0510/HEX-00...OP key) not opening

Hi Guys,

I am having problems with Dorcel and Hustler Tv, not opening...strange.
All the other channels are ok, but it takes some 10 seconds to open.

MTV Channels not working on Spiderbox or mvision hd 200 recivers thankyou
Hello markjose MTV channels work...:thum:

Last edited:

markjose

Registered
spiderbox dosent use cccam it still can't clear all! il av a loook on the 5200 super in a min.