New frequency
Premier League TV :11305 v 30000 DVB-S2 -Encrypted in biss Sid in hex : 0006
Service-8 NBA TV :11305 v 30000 DVB-S2 -Encrypted in biss Sid in hex : 0008
Chelsea TV -FTA

Another Frequency
11093 H 30000

sstylianou

Registered
Premiere League TV is in HD so if you don't have a HD receiver then I am afraid you are out of luck my friends.:(

ig0r

Administrator
And ecnrypt it BISS
And key is no public

So 2 way and 2 good not luck :(

usama2009

Registered
Eutelsat W2A, 10.0°E
Premier League TV is encrypted again in BISS on 11305 V (wide beam), DVB-S2/8PSK/MPEG-4/HD/BISS, SR 30000, FEC 5/6.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
This cannel will change :mad:...
Not publish it:mecry:
key is no public so what are you crying about ?? :confused:
Biss key mite never be known again ..there is no harm in posting the freq and details about this channel just so long as key if found is not posted in public .

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
well if so pm msg and private use i will fully agree is the only way i can fully and understand that in no way should biss key be allowed in public as its been a good few months already and nobody it seems have found any success with finding the new biss key .
i wud appreciate it if someone can also pm me aswell if its possible .
and im sure mods/admin here will not allow any new key to be posted in public as that indeed wud be suicidal .
cheers .
---
barney

MEGA SPORT

Banned
Very serious warning :mad::mad::mad:

I warn you not to publish the key PLTV :mad::mad::mad:

This can cause strife among friends forum

Not repeat the big mistake some people did after the release keys to MultiChoice Africa 68E

PLTV and NBA TV 42E is not public key

josseph

Registered
Are the keys for PLTV in Biss public or not????

Beacuse I read in thread Sports in EMU that is it in Biss all UK Premiere league...

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
The reason PLTV was Fta was because im certain they may already have known thier Biss key was found so they went Fta to tease everyone then changed Biss key again which maybbe takes long time to find ... now they use a Brand New Biss key which as mentioned cannott for obvious reasons ever be made public .
So please Respect this as it wud be very very silly to have keys for this channl made public .

josseph

Registered
ok, thanks, that means is not public so this channel is uselles, so only possibility to see PL mateches is in I2 on Bulsat with EMU?

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
yes unless 10e pltv runs fta again which is very unlikely the other options i think is 39e Bulsat with emu or pltv on 7e via dragon cards options are not great again this season which is why i bought myself a Tring+ card to be sure of PL games.
---
barney

---
barney