PowerVu Chat [only chat, don‘t post keys here]

EnoSat

@KAWUMMK
Click at the `red` button, beside the `AutoCAT` option, to force it to receive and analyze the CAT data again.

without EMM (only ECM)

4W_10935H.png

KAWUMMK

Banned
Nine DTT channels in Spain ordered to shut down
April 30, 2014 | Subscribers Only

Constantinos Papavassilopoulos
Senior Analyst, Televison Media

Nine nationwide DTT channels have been ordered by the Spanish Supreme Court to shut down by 6 May at the latest. The order comes as a result of the Supreme Court this week rejecting an appeal made by the organisation representing the interests of national commercial broadcasters, UTECA. The initial decision was taken by the Supreme Court on 27 November 2012. The Court found the award of the nine DTT licences to be illegal as it did not follow a public tender process.

Four nationwide commercial broadcasters are being required by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce to cease DTT transmissions of their channels. Atresmedia (the company created after the merger of Antena 3 with La Sexta) has to close the channels Nitro, Xplora and La Sexta 3. Mediaset Espana (the company created after the merger of TeleCinco with Cuatro) has to close the channels Nueve and La Siete. The other four channels are Net TV, Veo TV, Marca TV and AXN.

The spectrum being used by the broadcasters was included in the spectrum auction in July 2011. The government’s priority, following the closure of the channels, will be to implement the plan to allocate digital dividend spectrum to the mobile operators that won the frequency auction by 1 January 2015.

The commercial broadcasters’ association, UTECA, has filed an appeal in the Constitutional Court which will be heard later this year. UTECA is claiming that the TV industry has been seriously affected by the collapse of the advertising market due to the economic crisis. IHS Advertising Intelligence estimates that TV advertising revenues in Spain have fallen 34% between 2010 and 2013, from €2.47 billion in 2010 to just €1.63 billion in 2013.

EnoSat

Nine DTT channels in Spain ordered to shut down
April 30, 2014 | Subscribers Only

Constantinos Papavassilopoulos
Senior Analyst, Televison Media

Nine nationwide DTT channels have been ordered by the Spanish Supreme Court to shut down by 6 May at the latest. The order comes as a result of the Supreme Court this week rejecting an appeal made by the organisation representing the interests of national commercial broadcasters, UTECA. The initial decision was taken by the Supreme Court on 27 November 2012. The Court found the award of the nine DTT licences to be illegal as it did not follow a public tender process.

Four nationwide commercial broadcasters are being required by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce to cease DTT transmissions of their channels. Atresmedia (the company created after the merger of Antena 3 with La Sexta) has to close the channels Nitro, Xplora and La Sexta 3. Mediaset Espana (the company created after the merger of TeleCinco with Cuatro) has to close the channels Nueve and La Siete. The other four channels are Net TV, Veo TV, Marca TV and AXN.

The spectrum being used by the broadcasters was included in the spectrum auction in July 2011. The government’s priority, following the closure of the channels, will be to implement the plan to allocate digital dividend spectrum to the mobile operators that won the frequency auction by 1 January 2015.

The commercial broadcasters’ association, UTECA, has filed an appeal in the Constitutional Court which will be heard later this year. UTECA is claiming that the TV industry has been seriously affected by the collapse of the advertising market due to the economic crisis. IHS Advertising Intelligence estimates that TV advertising revenues in Spain have fallen 34% between 2010 and 2013, from €2.47 billion in 2010 to just €1.63 billion in 2013.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/-jk9n0VPjpY
http://satcesc.com/web/2011/03/20/abertis-activa-tres-transpondedores-para-la-tdt-en-hispasat-1e/

Last edited:

C0der

Registered
Thanks KAWUMMK.
Sorry, what i meant to ask:
Do you receive 43W? If so, what SNR you get at what dish size?

okidokios

Registered
This file is in pretty bad shape. Maybe you could upload a better you and specify the frequency and channel.

Sorry well I uploaded a full hour stream like two months ago but its on .ts format it contains all ecm and emm pid the keys were posted but none work the sat and frequency is 58w 4080V27690 Viacom, if someone can find another keys.

here are the keys that dosen't work
Code:
[58W_VIACOM]     #58°W 4080-V-27690 // (Viacom Media Networks)
ECMKEY0=4B7E3DE66CC7A0
ECMKEY1=5B51307F3FA66F

https://mega.co.nz/#!FdJjRKRa!uJqMwC942vw_7_auA-VqPRFiHs_K2twCSxcvWIR2ZM0

Robert442

Registered
Sorry well I uploaded a full hour stream like two months ago but its on .ts format it contains all ecm and emm pid the keys were posted but none work the sat and frequency is 58w 4080V27690 Viacom, if someone can find another keys.

here are the keys that dosen't work
Code:
[58W_VIACOM]     #58°W 4080-V-27690 // (Viacom Media Networks)
ECMKEY0=4B7E3DE66CC7A0
ECMKEY1=5B51307F3FA66F

https://mega.co.nz/#!FdJjRKRa!uJqMwC942vw_7_auA-VqPRFiHs_K2twCSxcvWIR2ZM0

My friend, I'm from Europe. I have DVB-PC card + DVB Dream.
I have access to satellite 45 East - 24 West.
I am interested recordings from MTV/VH1 channels from 58 West.
Could you record for me VH1 Latino, VH1 Mega Hits, MTV Hits Latino, MTV Jams (30 minutes or more from each channel) in TS or MPEG2 file to MEGA server???
I can do for you record individual channels from European satellites - no problem! :)