PowerVu Chat [only chat, don‘t post keys here]

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
5E is the same basic thing ..i just ran a scan after updating TP's there is option to update from king of sat
after i run the scan i got all the SiS Betting channels
and even Sly Sport News is there too :D

i didnt manage to open any Discovery etc.. just the betting channels and AFN so far but really this has to be the most awesome thing ive seen since i started with this sat hobby back in the D2 Mac days :D

i will try the option print screen button and see if that works ..
Surely its a matter of time untill Dreambox and ProgDVB will clear those channels aswell ,
lots of really exciting times ahead and proves to me that really Nothing is impossible !! Absolutley Nothing !
Respect to those that have made this all possible is just awesome indeed great work indeed : )
cheers .
-
Barney2222

gotya

Trust me , i tried several times but there was something missing in your post its in my point 3 , i found it from TheHighLander files .

it's not Necessary to repeat and put all powerVU files in many folders trust me

mine is working as describes but as long as it's working with you then leave it ;)

regards

gotya

here is my whole pack of altDVB ready and working perfect

especially for those who use Win7 Pro / OS 64bit

this version is ALTDVB STAR EDITION-II

this was mentioned by auxius and after I tested it, it was the best version ever

the channels here working as FTA :D

anyway this version has only vplug plugin and updated powerVU files all setted also with many Sat scanned channels

I delete all other plugins and kept just vplug only to avoid any crash

here is the DL: 15mb
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kibysnb9wvkv0sy/ALT-DVB+STAR.zip
please only edit file PowerVU.ini by opening it and change letter E to your new drive location C,D,E,F,G,H etc

ie:
mine is saved as this
DLL_DIR=E:\ALT-DVB STAR\Devices\CSA.dll

so if you want this folder direct in C drive it should be like this
DLL_DIR=C:\ALT-DVB STAR\Devices\CSA.dll

finally
each package has a number

ie:
9E ===> AFN this has number 1

so in this line you should make it as this
DEFAULT_PROV=1

and if you need to watch package Discovery-Europe then change the number and save it again as this

4.8°E ===> Discovery-Europe this has number 2

so in this line you should make it as this
DEFAULT_PROV=2

and save it then EnJoY it

regards

marwan26

fumbduck

Registered
does anyone know if all the AFN providers are using the same ECM's ?
here in oz I can only get AFN on Intelsat 18 @ 180° E > http://www.lyngsat.com/Intelsat-18.html
Not that it matters too much at the moment as my dish is out of alignment and I don't have a dvb card so I will have to go with the oscam solution (if that actually works)

TheHighLander

Super VIP
@The Postman
[Temporal solution] While showing,press (Print Screen Button) and paste it on Paint accessory,then save as..

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
Not working for me either.

Very strange, I follow the instructions to the letter.

I keep trying though. :)

Liquor Twát

Registered
Alt DVB v2.2.0 build 4115 is tested as working but with freeze after about 30 seconds, changing channel clears the freezing but then freezes again after another 30 seconds

Alt DVB 2.2.0 4115
Win 7 Pro 64 bit O/S
LAV filters
TBS6926 DVB Card.

The STAR Edition II is not freezing and is the best version I have tested so far. Build 4115 is clearing the channels but it has freezes, probably a small fix if it can be found what is causing the freezes?

Thx

Last edited:

Tomek22

Registered
Hello Everyone.
Thanks to all who help here to make this work.
Did anyone test it under windows xp 32bit?
Im trying and everything looks ok but i got only 1 dcw ok few second video and freeze. CSA.dll and powervu.ini are set ok. Maybe it not gonna work under 32bit system? or windows xp is the main problem?

I tried many codecs video, audio and what i get is only stable audio without video, because video will freeze after 2-3 seconds.

My vplug output:

http://pastebin.com/YykYdmdP

I also tried STAR Edition II and its the same.