New sunray triple tuner out!

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
There are the same box mate made by same people but one uses the Sunray name for copyright/customs issues.

cristo4

Registered
With new Sunray sr4 drivers out and installed all 3 tuners DVB-s2/DVB-C/DVB-T appear independent and this is great news, it's a real triple tuner box now. However, there is a problem with DVB-C tuner. It doesn't scan frequencies with 256 qam!!! No channels found there. Anybody has a fix for this issue???

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
If manual scanning with the fec set at 7/8 is not working then return to a older image untill the author of the drivers fix it.

stef73

Registered
my problem with mr sr4 when you put trial tuner on the box it wont play recorded stuff in pvr anymore just says unable to tune lol
and in my opinion i have both dm800se clone and sr4 sr4 is lots more stable no glitching whatsoever

cristo4

Registered
Having some problems here with recording on one tuner and trying watching on another tuner. For example, if i record something on dvb-s/s2 when i want to switch to dvb-c the box becomes non-responsive,it blocks and no command over remote control or telnet can be send. Only a reboot from the back button solves it. I'm using last sim2.1 Nemesis image. Has anyone managed to record on a tuner and watch on another tuner at the same time?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Having some problems here with recording on one tuner and trying watching on another tuner.

Hi mate

Thats because the tuner is not capable of that it is a combo tuner not 1 format can be used at any one time.

Satkees

Registered
upc cable

Hy guys , i am trying to get upc netherlands working.
can someone help me whit cable xlm ore good manual.
i tryed many solutions , in many images, manual scan whit pli
find only 10 channels , sunray images whit aut scan find 256 qam nothing.
Nemisses image has ziggo5555 in cable xml , but i need upc.

Is somebody that have it work whit upc

cristo4

Registered
Front usb

Is there any chance to make the front usb working on Sunray sr4? At the moment only the 2 back usb work...

blax

Registered
Hi all,
On my Sunrayr i need to put my dish (dvb-s2) on the dvb-c connector !! And same for dvb-c ... inverse !!!!!

the label is not at the good connector..

2 days of debug for found the mistake,,, dub-t work fine (center connector).
Now all work,,,

don't no if it's the same problem for you....

Lao1950

Registered
I've solved it yesterday - almost ;-)
A valid cable.xml is needed, and in the tuner setup you need to choose the provider...
Well, as long I got only the free channels found

sakisvele

Registered
I have an sr4 with triple tuner, but cannot get DVB-T not work...i found the xml for Greek chanell and i dont found the mistake.I have Nemesis images and work very stable,but the chanell (Et-1,net,Alpha,etc.)is not read tuner.What happened?

bob robinson

Registered
sr4

Just bought one on alibaba.Dont be fooled by the usb on the front panel,it don't work.It is not even connected to the motherboard and in fact there is nowhere it can connect as the connection is used by the wi fi adaptor.The image on the box crashes if you do an upgrade.Took hours of searching to find an image that would work.Have not got dvb c or dvb t working yet.