Go Back   Sat Universe > DVB Cards Section > DVB Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Discussion about DvbViewer Pro

DVB Chat

Old 05-04-2019, 09:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 2,217 Times in 864 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charly99 View Post
Note: DVBViewer ver: 6.03, 6.12, 6.14 all have the same problems:

1. You can't record in fullscreen mode, only in window mode but if you switch to fullscreen, recording is automatically stopped.
2. If you have set schedule recordings (timer recordings), when you are viewing video and switch to fullscreen, all your schedule are deleted.

Last working version for me was 6.02
Yeah, there are problems you're talking about.

However, if the operations you are talking about are avoided, the recording function can be used. So, you need to be careful.

When it's programmed for timed recording, you can do the monitoring with another dvb player.

If you say you can't stand any of this, you need to buy a license.

If it myself; the cracked program meets my needs in this state.
Old 12-04-2019, 08:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hello everybody

i need Dvbviewer media server for controller dvbviewer with android to switch channels.
I use this version DVBViewer_Pro_v6.1.4.

what is the best solution?

bye
Old 12-04-2019, 09:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by westenlive View Post
hello everybody

i need Dvbviewer media server for controller dvbviewer with android to switch channels.
I use this version DVBViewer_Pro_v6.1.4.

what is the best solution?

bye
It hasn't been shared yet. Hence a study such as crack preparation could not be performed.

Need to buy.

So, prior to DVBViewer Pro

Thereafter DVBViewer Media server

Or another option; It is to use DVBViewer Recording Service
westenlive (12-04-2019)
Old 12-04-2019, 09:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

DVBViewer Recording Service is integrated yet?

Sorry explain me?
Old 12-04-2019, 10:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
DVBViewer Recording Service is integrated yet?

Sorry explain me?
Yes.

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthre...ording+service
westenlive (12-04-2019)
Old 14-04-2019, 11:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I installed rs 1.31 and connected with dvbviewer, but not reload channels.

DVB viewer version is 6.1.4

???
Old 14-04-2019, 11:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

See these videos ;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSOe4v3XLM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q0tlP-y0fw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JXC0C3qGNI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ2Ebsa7Lik
westenlive (14-04-2019)
Old 15-04-2019, 01:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I am having a problem with it viewing channels in 4.2.2 the picture will play fine for like 15 seconds and then start flicking and breaking up. I have try a few difference Video Decoder but no difference anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it?
Old 15-04-2019, 14:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
I installed rs 1.31 and connected with dvbviewer, but not reload channels.

DVB viewer version is 6.1.4

???
Does not work either RS1.31, but 1.30.1 working without problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to nunilo For This Useful Post:
westenlive (15-04-2019)
Old 03-06-2019, 10:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi everybody. Which one is the last version "with no problem" of DVB Viewer? (Like no recording issues)