Method of Opening PowerVu Channels in Enigma2 Using Oscam

sattotal

Registered
1st step stop the running oscam
2nd step echange the binary file
for trouble shoting start oscam by termial to see if there are messages (warnings or error)

nautilus7

VIP
Hi, is anyone able to open the DES powervu channels (like these in 0.8W or 4.8E) when setting dvbapi_extended_cw_api = 2. With what receiver?

Thanks!

WS460

Registered
Hi, is anyone able to open the DES powervu channels (like these in 0.8W or 4.8E) when setting dvbapi_extended_cw_api = 2. With what receiver?

Thanks!

With my octagon sf4008 and satdreamgr6 it makes no difference when setting API for extended CWs to 0, 1 or 2.

amdade

Registered
1st step stop the running oscam
2nd step echange the binary file
for trouble shoting start oscam by termial to see if there are messages (warnings or error)
Thanks for the suggestion

I get no response at http://192.168.1.XXX:8081/status.html if I swap the oscam-emu file for the oscam file when I restart the machine.

I noticed that the file size of oscam-emu in usr/bin is 1.4m rather than the 723k of the file posted. Is that normal ?

sattotal

Registered
Thanks for the suggestion

I noticed that the file size of oscam-emu in usr/bin is 1.4m rather than the 723k of the file posted. Is that normal ?

This can depand on the binary production by using a packer or not.

The smaller file can contain something like
"$Info: This file is packed with the UPX executable packer...

AVFC_Dan

Donating Member
Been out of the game for while but thought I'd have a play last night and my AFN channels are still auto rolling but channels on 0.8w and 4.8e are audio with no picture.

Have I missed something, using latest oscam emu on vu+ solo 4k.

kamilx

Registered
do pover vu discovery, sis live work on octagon 4008 without stream relay if so what configuration settings?

kamilx

Registered
do pover vu discovery, sis live work on Vuo plus Duo 4 K without stream relay if so what configuration settings?

kamilx

Registered
how to do stream realey on octagon 4008 under pover vu? what settings what file softcam? what settings in configurations oscam? please link to softcam key and configuration under oscam

tuvalo

Registered
Last edited:

Rickk

Registered
how to do stream realey on octagon 4008 under pover vu? what settings what file softcam? what settings in configurations oscam? please link to softcam key and configuration under oscam

look here
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=310035

I'm not sorry to say your wrong because it makes me happy. AFN works with Build: r11504 directly via channellist both on Solo and SE. No more stream relay is needed. :)

did you also try discovery and sis?

Last edited: