Go Back   Sat Universe > Cams > Cam chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

DIABLO CAM`S NEVER MORE !

Cam chat

Old 16-11-2016, 13:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default DIABLO CAM`S NEVER MORE !

Every kind of DIABLO CAM`S is just a good way to spend our money just for nothing, or even better, send money to the grabich!

I've got a collection of 3 diablo cams from the old generation 2.3 until the least one, 2.6 trying to use one at my samsumg smart tv, but no way to make anny one works since 2.3 stops running

Be carefull if you decide to buy diablo cam, it is better and cheaper you send your money diretelly to grabich

All the best my friends
The Following User Says Thank You to florindo mateus For This Useful Post:
mickeyz72 (04-02-2019)
Old 19-11-2016, 11:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,377 Times in 439 Posts

LOL... are you sleep last 10 years? of course CAM modules is too expensive and in most case useless (can use for some BISS channels and eventually for cards)

Last edited by dxdy; 19-11-2016 at 11:55..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dxdy For This Useful Post:
empb (27-11-2016), freon (27-11-2016), mickeyz72 (04-02-2019)
Old 19-08-2017, 22:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

LOL well i have my diablo lan working on my samsung tv conecting to oscam, so it still works
raspberry pi Kodi.tv
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrCoolSpan For This Useful Post:
empb (31-08-2017), mickeyz72 (04-02-2019)
Old 01-08-2018, 17:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I agree with Mr Cool Span, I still use Diablo Wifi and Diablo Lan with Samsung TV and OSCAM server.

Sometimes it drops out for 20 to 30 seconds, but not that often. Newcamd is more stable then CCcam.

Diablo Wifi hardware 2.6 and Underworld 2.30
OSCAM r11391
The Following User Says Thank You to r-p-c For This Useful Post:
mickeyz72 (04-02-2019)
Old 19-09-2018, 15:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

You should not save money at the wrong end...
Receiver vu+ zero 4k does not cost too much, and can do much more, than Diablo lan/Wifi module
The Following User Says Thank You to uf2k For This Useful Post:
mickeyz72 (04-02-2019)
Old 08-11-2019, 15:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by r-p-c View Post
I agree with Mr Cool Span, I still use Diablo Wifi and Diablo Lan with Samsung TV and OSCAM server.

Sometimes it drops out for 20 to 30 seconds, but not that often. Newcamd is more stable then CCcam.

Diablo Wifi hardware 2.6 and Underworld 2.30
OSCAM r11391
How can i update my Diablo CAM 2 Wifo (rev2.6) to Underworld 2.30
Can you please send the neccesary files to me ?
Old 08-11-2019, 17:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 7,101 Times in 1,770 Posts

plug diablo into the cas interface ->
start cas studio -> cam module select -> diablo cam -> diablo cam 2 - wifi - gsm - lan select -> upgrade cam select -> file select -> start update
Attached Images
File Type: png ScreenHunter 21.png (451.2 KB, 29 views)
File Type: png ScreenHunter 22.png (501.8 KB, 25 views)
File Type: png ScreenHunter 23.png (375.2 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg ScreenHunter 24.jpg (43.6 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg ScreenHunter 25.jpg (47.0 KB, 27 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar Underworld230.rar (5.20 MB, 27 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rickk For This Useful Post:
remolabarca (08-11-2019), taliq (08-11-2019)