Discussion [latest metabox update]

alforforon

Registered
Urgent: To lunatik2x: Metabox Back: TPS Again!!!

Dear Lunatik 2x!
I hope this is a good news. I have tried this Tps metadream update and it has managed to open the tps Channels. I have it now On Ushuaia Channel and it works. Please I'm asking you to try it yourself. If it really works, post it with your skillful techniques :)
Here is the link:

http://www.zshare.net/download/7907372e5bb59e/

It really Works! my tps channels are working!!!

Last edited:

lunatik2x

VIP
crazy !

it's work and without any freeze or problem !
but no nagra no biss no cyrtowork, TSR and all channels of TPS and MULTIVISION Canal+ channels, are working perfect since now !
thank you alforforon!

Last edited:

mrgood

Registered
For lunatik2x:
I have an idea. Maybe you are able to join together yours metadream soft and this one ROM11 with TPS auto. Then you will have tps auto+ all nagra, crypto etc... I don't know if this is possible, but maybe is...
P.S. I hope that you would maybe come into this idea by yourself...
And thanks for all posted software...

lunatik2x

VIP
to mrgood :
i can't take a file from a other person and tell it's mine or modify any thing without his permission !

mrgood

Registered
Ok, i understand. Maybe it's possible to make contact with a owner of the file and then you and him can make metadream like it used to be...

alforforon

Registered
thanks Lunatik2x!

Yes it really works, At last we have interesting things to see on tv :eek: . No Nagra, and no Cryptowork as you said, it looks as if it has been booted, while it's not! But most importantly, There are good things to see on Tps: well chosen movies, good Documentaries, and soccer too!

Thanks for replying me, thanks for posting that update formerly!! :clapping:

lunatik2x

VIP
am doing that only for help metabox user's like me, not to be thanked or for fame :)
and like you said mrgood, may we have to talk together me and the owner of this file, but the problem where is he ?:confused:

Last edited:

nugi

Registered
am doing that only for help metabox user's like me, not to be thanked or for fame :)
and like you said mrgood, may we have to talk together me and the owner of this file, but the problem where is he ?:confused:

If Denny(owner of dreamsoft), see this posts, let he make a totaly new softwer(with new name) for original metabox, which dont work in any copyes of metabox, and make everybody happy.:mecry:

lunatik2x

VIP
thank you marce for this great new, it's working perfectly, am watching premiere right now, and have tested this file, TPS and CANAL+ and some channels of ABsat, TSR, and POLSAT, are working !

Last edited:

lunatik2x

VIP
to beko_58_18:
try to insert a dreamsoft in these receivers to let them restart, and i repeat :
this file is only for the receivers who can support MTG10 files from metaware !

for dreamsoft look here:

last dreamsoft

Last edited: