BISS on 9ºE & 12'5ºW not working

Satnoi

Registered
Hi,
It's my fault or keys are no longer working?
Not getting any Biss on 9ºE & 12'5ºW (6 channels)
Thanx indeed!

Bye!;)

libert

Registered
diablo 2

zee tv-not working
sitel tv -not working

biss 12° west-biss 9° est = not working

for me

HELP

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
diablo 2

zee tv-not working
sitel tv -not working

biss 12° west-biss 9° est = not working

for me

HELP

31/10/11 Sitel TV 16°E [I2 Key02[04] Active - (Fausto EMU and Others, Not Underworld or Ipnosys) - thx MASARE TEAM
30/10/11 Zee TV 13°E [I2 Key03[06] Active - (Fausto EMU and Others, Not Underworld or Ipnosys) - thx MASARE TEAM
27/10/11 Ma Chaîne Sport Extreme/Ma Chaîne Sport Inter/Trace Urban/Eurochannel/Viasat History & Nature Africa 12.5°W Biss - thx 2010dz [Not tested by myself, No HD Kit but advised to work see discussion thread in Encryptions Chat]
25/10/11 S2K Channel 2 9°E Biss - thx milan58
08/09/09 B92 12.5°W Biss Key - thx bokili84

Re: zee tv-not working
sitel tv -not working

Read the text posted with uploads (file guys should be clearly stating ZeeTV and Sitel TV are FAUSTO EMU ONLY!!). Sitel TV 16E and Zee TV 13E does not work directly on Diablo CAM (ie as stated in my file thread Not Underworld or Ipnosys EMU (EMU=EMULATOR)). You need to run Fausto EMU on your PC and with Diablo Wireless connect Fausto EMU using Fausto's Wireless TAB option. With Diablo Light/WiFi you connect Fausto from the PC to Diablo with a Season Interface (or WiFi can also use Server/Client functions).

Re: biss 12° west-biss 9° est = not working

I did a full test of my Diablo key.bin on Sunday:

9°E Sat2000 Channel2 was working fine (I will test it again tonight when I get home). If you mean "another" Biss Encrypted Channel on 9°E I am not aware of any Trace Urban is FTA at 9°E (in HD of cource so working with HD Kit Only). And MGM is on 10°E. So if you mean another channel please tell us instead of generalising and being 'vague' 9°E Biss not working does not give us enough info.

12.5°W B92 was working fine (I will test it again tonight when I get home). And the MCS Extreme, MCS Inter, Trace Urban, Eurochannel & Via Nature & History channels were not tested by myself as I do not have HD Kit to test with. (As stated in my file thread in the full test decription). Again if you mean a different channel/s. Please Advise.

empb

empb

Staff member
Administrator
9°E Sat2000 Channel2 > Still working here...100% fine/ok 11823H S/R 27500 FEC 3/4 (SID:0013 HEX).

12.5°W TV B92 > Still working here...100% fine/ok 11174.79H S/R 15192 FEC 3/4 (SID:3779 HEX).

12.5°W MCSx2/Trace Urban/Eurochannel/Viasat History&Nature > Untested I don't have HD kit to test (Have you tried deleting the channels and re-scanning? As looking at king of sat the VPIDs and APIDs changed during October)

Satnoi

Registered
12.5°W MCSx2/Trace Urban/Eurochannel/Viasat History&Nature > Untested I don't have HD kit to test (Have you tried deleting the channels and re-scanning? As looking at king of sat the VPIDs and APIDs changed during October)

Hi,
I tuned all five channels yesterday but Diablo 2 didn't open 'em with your keyfile.
I have to try with the newest version.

Thanx! ;)

Last edited:

Satnoi

Registered
Hi,
I can only see EuroChannel on 12,5ºW not the other four channels.
On 9ºE TV2000 is OK!

Bye!;)

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Hi,
I tuned all five channels yesterday but Diablo 2 didn't open 'em with your keyfile.
I have to try with the newest version.

Thanx! ;)

Hi,
I can only see EuroChannel on 12,5ºW not the other four channels.
On 9ºE TV2000 is OK!

Bye!;)

Well I've not made any changes whatsoever to the Biss keys in my key.bin since you said none was working but now two work = some problem at your end! (Unless the HD Biss channels have changed 4 keys which no one else has reported in the Biss Keys or Encryptions Chat sections......very odd!!).

[PS: did you not test B92 on 12.5W?]

Satnoi

Registered
Hi,
I'm already at home.Keys for B92TV (12,5ºW) don't work.
Keys for TV2000 (9ºE) & Eurochannel (12,5ºW) still work fine.
Keys don't work for the rest of BISS channels on 12,5ºW (MCS Extreme, MCS Inter, Trace Urban & Viasat Nature/History Africa)

Bye! ;)

Last edited:

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Keys for B92TV (12,5ºW) don't work.

Most Odd! B92. Works fine with my Diablo LIght v1 Rev2.2 Upgraded to Diablo Light v2 Rev4.0 and Ipnosys0.36. And latest key.bin.

I have Ipnosys0.34 loaded (for Direct Star 19.2E as does not work with later Ipnosys versions due to Canal Sat & TNT Sat keys conflicting!!!) on my Diablo Light v2 Rev3.9, didn't test this (will late late tonight - doing Zee update when I get in then have to zoom out!!!) but should be ok.

I know some older versions of Underworld/Ipnosys can have problems with large numbers of Biss keys in the file. I will edit file and remove some keys that are just there for reference (and not used by Diablo EMU) to see if this improves the situation for you.

empb

Staff member
Administrator
B92 working fine on both my Diablo Light CAMs. Ipnosys0.34 & 0.36 (I notice Direct Star is alright again now with Ipnosys0.36), but anyway I have removed a large number of Biss keys - please let me know how you get on..........also note what I state in my key post:

NB Recommended CAM settings CAIDs [MAIN], AutoPMT [OFF], Fixed CW [ON]. For RAI (13E) & Mediatech (4W) use Fausto Emulator [FE] or use the Seca Gold/Fun Cards. eg for RAI the FunSECom/Secom 3.x version, which is Diablo Compatible from the card files section, remember to turn Seca [ON] in CAS Settings. For TotalTV Macedonia (16E) use Fausto Emulator [FE] only.

Satnoi

Registered
Hi,
Just arrived home.I've been off due to a work meeting.I'll try it again tomorrow.
Thanx for all your pacience!

Bye!;)

P.S. I've got both Diablos but I only use Diablo 2 with Ipnosys 0.36

Last edited:

libert

Registered
tested keys.bin:fausto,rb,satfreaks,verde

diablo 2 ipnosys 036
12.5 west-b92 - not working

diablo wifi underworld 2.18
12.5 west-b92-working

Satnoi

Registered
Hi,
Testing empb's latest keys (5-XI-11):

12,5ºW: (BISS)

TV B92 -> Still not working
Eurochannel -> No more working!
Viasat, Trace Urban, MCS Inter, MCS Extreme -> Still not working

9ºE: (BISS)

TV 2000 -> Working fine!

23ºE: (CCW's)

CS Link -> Not working in any of the frequencies (probably down)

Tested on:

MVision HD 200 Combo + DiabloCam 2 + Ipnosys 0.36 + empb's FaustoDiabloKeyCAIDs 9-50am CS Link [CCWs x 9] 23.5E 051111

Please, post your tests!!

Thanx! ;)

Last edited:

Satnoi

Registered
Hi,
In 23ºE only frequency 11895 V works

Retro Music TV (and the other channels on that tp) still working fine here
:)

New CAM settings:

Caids file -> [CAIDS] ( formerly [OTHER] )
Auto PMT -> [OFF] ( formerly [ON] )

Thanx, mate!!

Bye! ;)

Last edited:

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Have you tried a [BISS] only CaIDs file and AutoPMT [OFF] or my [MAIN] CaIDs file and AutoPMT [OFF] for the Biss channels?

Satnoi

Registered
Hi,
I answer to myself:
All channels on 12'5ºW are now working fine using Caids file [BISS]

Again thanx to empb!

Bye! ;)