CWfinder 09

aerosmith

Registered
Am I ok to use CW finder 09 for searching for Biss keys? I think I am I just need to be certain. Thanks

2010dz

Registered
very slow!!
but you can contact any one can help you from keys
like more people just ask they help you:thum:
cwfinder found keys !!

thegroo

Registered
Anybody can help me guys?
I downloaded cw finder 1.0 and .ts file for ukraina channel.
I also found known key(A5 EB 22 B2 57 6F 50 16) for this channel.Then I tried to test cw finder,but nothing happened,no cw key.For cw start I put A5 EB 20 00 00 00,and for cw end A5 EB 24 00 00 00.Can anybody tell me where is my mistake?
Thank You

Last edited:

thegroo

Registered
Thank You TheHighLander for reply,I tried everything,this combination too,but still cw not found,do you have any idea why ?

thegroo

Registered
Thank You TheHighLander for reply,I tried this combination too,but still cw ot found,do you have any idea why ?
Sorry for double messages,I dont know why is that happening

Last edited:

thegroo

Registered
Cw finder says that he found 1st,2nd,3rd scrambled payload TS packet,and that he is ready for search.Does it mean that .ts file is ok,or it's not necessarily ?

thegroo

Registered
Thanks TheHighLander,it works now.
I read in your earlier post that 0.9 version is slower,so I would like to use 1.0,do you now why I cant find key on 1.0 version?

milan58

Super VIP
Thanks TheHighLander,it works now.
I read in your earlier post that 0.9 version is slower,so I would like to use 1.0,do you now why I cant find key on 1.0 version?
CW Finder 1.0 is not good (not good).
You have to use CW Finder 0.9

thegroo

Registered
By much money you mean money for graphics card?
By a lot of time you mean that cudabiss is slower than cw finder or you mean that I need time to learn how to use cudabiss.
I have both,very good graphics card and a lot of time,I would like to help you and your team finding biss keys.

lopatinsergey

Registered
And Cudabiss not "the last word of a programmer", not to mention CWFinder (the last century, I would say the old millennium).

izik888

Registered
There's nothing else

CWfinder or CudaBiss That's all !!!
In every case you will have to work hard to find keys Or ask people to give you keys
In addition We can not publish important keys After case NG 30W