Constant.cw with Two BISS channels same SID

j.puig

Donating Member
Ok.
Can you try to do it, from one box to another ?
It happens what I've written earlier.
Box 1: Oscam server (local cards + constant.cw file)
Box 2: Oscam client (no cards)

Box1 <--> Cccam protocol <--> Box 2

On Box 2, same SID BISS services don't work.

Do you know any way, any other protocol, which connects 2 boxes, and work BISS with SAME SIDs?

m35istan

Registered
Ok.
Can you try to do it, from one box to another ?
It happens what I've written earlier.
Box 1: Oscam server (local cards + constant.cw file)
Box 2: Oscam client (no cards)

Box1 <--> Cccam protocol <--> Box 2

On Box 2, same SID BISS services don't work.

Do you know any way, any other protocol, which connects 2 boxes, and work BISS with SAME SIDs?

Hi,
If you open cccam port your box1 oscam.

Code:
[cccam]
port                          = 12345
stealth                       = 1
reshare                       = 2

When box2 connect this port, it use all cards( local and emu ).

abrasat

Registered
Is there meanwhile any better solution available in the newer oscam-emu versions?
For instance the 2 x NBA feeds this evening have exactly the same Service ID, PMT ID, ECM PID and Video PID. Is either one or the other in the constant.cw file.

vakula

Super VIP
Is there meanwhile any better solution available in the newer oscam-emu versions?
For instance the 2 x NBA feeds this evening have exactly the same Service ID, PMT ID, ECM PID and Video PID. Is either one or the other in the constant.cw file.

Your box (emulator) should be able to generate an universal hash for every single feed in your softcam.key file.
Or?

abrasat

Registered
Thanks for your replies. I dont know what the namespace hash exactly is, and how it is calculated. Is the hash something that is displayed in the "Information" menu for the channel on a enigma2 receiver (Vu+ for instance) ?

campag5242

Feed Hunter
The hash is a CRC of the enigma2 namespace, plus pid entries from the pmt. You don't need to calculate it, Oscam prints it in the Live Log.

Specifically, you'll see template F-lines in the Oscam Live Log whilst the emu searches for keys in the supported formats.

abrasat

Registered
I see only the constant.cw key in the live log. Do I have to remove the entry from constant.cw first? Or even disable the constcw reader?
Can you please put a sample how the live log should look like?
Is there any way to see the hash directly in some receiver menu?

Last edited:

campag5242

Feed Hunter
If you have a recent version of oscam, compiled with the emulator rev > 750 or so (so oscam-emu), then you *will* see this in the Live Log.

But if you have some box other than enigma2, and/or an old oscam without emu, you may be stuck with constant.cw. What box do you have?

abrasat

Registered
I managed to see the values in the log file, but before I could save the log file the logs scrolled and I missed them. I tried to switch again a couple of the times to the channel, but no F keys showed anymore in the log. Even after restarting oscam-emu, there were still no F lines in the log. Does oscam-emu cache somewhere these log "F" lines after their first generation, and does not generate them again? How can oscam-emu be forced to write the F lines again in the log?

xsat

Registered
You should set initial debug level for OSCam start as
" initial_debuglevel = 1" in your Oscam.conf.

You can find the F xxxxxxxx in your log.

abrasat

Registered
Thx, I will try that.
Does oscam-emu cache the keys from SoftCam.Key also after a new start? I tried to delete the F key that I put by mistake and add the key into constant.cw, but oscam-emu did not seem to use the key from constant.cw anymore

campag5242

Feed Hunter
@abrasat, yes the log scrolls, but if you put your move the mouse pointer over the scrolling text it will halt, allowing you to copy the template line. I just grabbed these lines from my live log after tuning a biss feed:
Code:
2020/08/18 07:00:19 01C5A0E8 r      (emu) Key not found: F 9F98AEF9
[B]2020/08/18 07:00:19 01C5A0E8 r      (emu) Example key based on namespace hash: F 9F98AEF9 20081811 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ;   7.0E 11097H sid:0001 added: 2020-08-18 @ 07:0[/B]
2020/08/18 07:00:19 01C5A0E8 r      (emu) Key not found: F A6A4FBD4
2020/08/18 07:00:19 01C5A0E8 r      (emu) Example key based on universal hash: F A6A4FBD4 20081811 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ; av:3 pmt:0800 sid:0001 added: 2020-08-18 @ 07:00
2020/08/18 07:00:19 01C5A0E8 r      (emu) Feed has commonly used pids, universal hash clashes in SoftCam.Key are likely!
2020/08/18 07:00:19 01C5A0E8 r      (emu) Key not found: F 00011020
2020/08/18 07:00:19 01C5A0E8 r      (emu) Key not found: F 00011010
2020/08/18 07:00:19 01C5A0E8 r      (emu) Key not found: F 00010200
2020/08/18 07:00:19 01C5A0E8 r      (emu) Key not found: F 00010800
2020/08/18 07:00:19 01C5A0E8 r      (emu) Key not found: F 00011FFF
2020/08/18 07:00:19 01C5A0E8 r      (emu) Key not found: F A11FEED5
2020/08/18 07:00:19 01C5A0E8 r      (emu) ECM failed: Key not found
I've highlighted in bold the line best suited to feeds, the namespace hash. Copy that template F-line and paste it to your SoftCam.Key, replacing the XXXX's with the key: 8 bytes CW or 6 bytes SW (CW without checksums) both work, but there should be no spaces between individual bytes.

After updating your SoftCam.Key, you can make the emu re-read the key file by going to the Readers tab and click on refresh entitlements for the emu reader.

campag5242

Feed Hunter
Glad you got it working.

Further tip: the ability to set an expiry timestamp for biss keys is one of the most useful features when using F-lines in SoftCam.Key over constant.cw: you do not have to remove old entries, since they will be ignored by way of expired key. Your template F-line includes an expiry timestamp of +4 hours from the time it appeared in the live log. That's appropriate for most feeds, but you can edit it by hand if you are zapping between all-day feeds and the more short-lived ones.

Last edited:

abrasat

Registered
Thanks for the hint.
Sorry to bother you again, but when exactly writes oscam-emu into the live-logs the missing keys? I wanted to get the namespace for the SRTV feed on 16 east, but no F lines are displayed in the log. It seems to me that sometimes the F lines with missing keys are printed into the log, and sometimes not...
And one question: does the namespace ever change is the feed parameters never change?

campag5242

Feed Hunter
The F lines appear in the log *every* time you zap to a service which has biss caid 2600 in the pmt. But if a suitable F-line *is* found in SoftCam.Key, no further searches are attempted, so no more template F-lines are printed.

The hashes do not take account of symbol rate, fec etc, so those parameters can change freely without needing to update. There's a frequency tolerance of +/-2MHz, so if you rescan the channel later in the day when it is hotter or cooler (thus affecting LNB local oscillator frequency, and the TP frequency your blindscan reports), the original hash will still work.

abrasat

Registered
The F lines appear in the log *every* time you zap to a service which has biss caid 2600 in the pmt. But if a suitable F-line *is* found in SoftCam.Key, no further searches are attempted, so no more template F-lines are printed.
Regarding the example with SRTV feed from this morning. Oscam-emu shows constant.cw as reader (of course with some old key). I think that means it has not found any suitable F line entry in SoftCam.key, otherwise it would not try further with the constant.cw reader. Or am I wrong?