ThemeX and SOS Premium News!

krasper

Registered
i've an original card of theme-x an old 12+ viaccess
with my 7025 and cccam 214 ive not picture in video blanks screen always....
can i do????

ramdog

Registered
just try a rescan first m8 i did pick it up but not in full i dont know if the sos are on yet

kiliantv

Super VIP
ThemeX don´works atm by me. :(

notworkscreenshot.jpg

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
problem still on uplink......so every body they pay for 12 mouth but all ready 2 mount no one can view....i hope they update the cards for this missing mount's.........
best think is not to buy this card again

marlbrook

Registered
Slow blocky Picture

I am in the South West UK, and am getting the same blocky picture on all ThemeX channels. It started at about 16:00 GMT 17 Feb (2010). There is nothing about this on the 'themex.tv' site.

I sent a message to ThemeX using their 'Contact' page yesterday but have had no reply.

The blocky picture is similar to what happens when there is very heavy rain, and initially I thought it was just weather conditions, but then discovered all other Hotbird channels were working OK.

At about 22:00 hours yesterday the ThemeX channels cleared up and were fine, but that only lasted for a couple of minutes, so I don't think this is a deliberate change in the scrambling method, but more likely a technical fault, possibly a drop in transmitting power.

Has anybody else tried to contact ThemeX yet, and has anyone had a reply?

Is anyone receiving ThemeX OK?

It would be useful to know if this is a regional problem, so could anyone with or without the problem who can post a reply please indicate what region they are in please.

Anyone having the problem should definitely send ThemeX the details using their Contact procedure on www.themex.tv.

Cheers

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
This does not depend on geographical location, Poland also not answered.
These problems lie with the supplier, and should wait for improvement ;)

dionysos

Registered
ThemeX don´works atm by me. :(

notworkscreenshot.jpg
same pic here on all my dreamboxes. Yesterday the pic of all ThemeX channels was ok on one of my boxes, so I thought I had cable problems on my other boxes ... but I can't believe that all of us have cable problems. Now I am relieved that I am not the only one :nana: ... let's hope this inconvenience will be solved very soon. It really starts to p*ss me off! :(

cheers

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
even they put 20 channels the same price.....i will not buy again......they collect lot of money .........but they cut on uplink and broadcast fee... so they pay in 24 hours only for uplink access 3 or 4 hours.......

so no more theme-x or what the hell they are now....i never buy again

MIKAME

Super VIP
I am in the South West UK, and am getting the same blocky picture on all ThemeX channels. It started at about 16:00 GMT 17 Feb (2010). There is nothing about this on the 'themex.tv' site.

I sent a message to ThemeX using their 'Contact' page yesterday but have had no reply.

The blocky picture is similar to what happens when there is very heavy rain, and initially I thought it was just weather conditions, but then discovered all other Hotbird channels were working OK.

At about 22:00 hours yesterday the ThemeX channels cleared up and were fine, but that only lasted for a couple of minutes, so I don't think this is a deliberate change in the scrambling method, but more likely a technical fault, possibly a drop in transmitting power.

Has anybody else tried to contact ThemeX yet, and has anyone had a reply?

Is anyone receiving ThemeX OK?

It would be useful to know if this is a regional problem, so could anyone with or without the problem who can post a reply please indicate what region they are in please.

Anyone having the problem should definitely send ThemeX the details using their Contact procedure on www.themex.tv.

Cheers

confirm in Italy there is' the same problem:mad: