POWERVU Problem

Rickk

Well Known Member
mtn does not work anymore

Originally Posted by Anubis_Ir
The problem is this line:
`Mode CW: 1 (in use)`
We don't have a firmware which contains CW-Modes 1 & 2. Western firmware's do not contain this one!

paramun

Registered
PowerVu Problem

Hello, please help - I do not update the PowerVu keys on 4.8E and 0.8W channels. Can anyone send me the correct softkam.key. AFN 9E is updated but 0.8W and 4.8E do not want. I have Zgemma h9.h with Open Pli 7 installed.

SatEze

Donating Member
I've just installed newest oscam and now it's functioning very well .
I grabbed Softcam key file from another place .

Because i did this both on same time dont which was not correct previously .

@Rickk ; your config folder helped lot ; Thanks for it
@Maumixio and others did a great job.

Thanks and Thanks lot !!!!!!!! :D Yahooooooo!!!!

From where?

arco

Registered
I have some problems to configure Octagon SF8008 4K with OpenaTv 6.3 CCcam 2.3.2 and OSCam-Emu version 798 to decrypt PowerVu. I have installed updated SoftCam.Key in etc/tuxbox/config and I see Irdeto2, Viacces2, Biss, but not Discovery Channel. I ask your help to find the right solution to this problem. Many thanks.

arco

Registered
OSCam decrypts powervu channels on 4.8E (so on live log), but screen remains black: what is the problem? Perhaps on config? or stream...

plachta

Donating Member
Test emu powervu

Today I tried to install octagon _emu to test the power_vu functionality, everything works fine. Thank you for the emulator settings information

Asaawe

Registered
PowerVU not open in SONY network in 66.5E, 68.5 E, 91.5E , 105E for few months.
Anyone resolved this ? What exactly resin behind this . Place to read more about this ...