what is the différence ?

lunatik2x

VIP
not a great difference in the structure, the metadream1.9.2.7 is not a stable file "re-boot...freeze.." like the metadream1.9.2.3 and this one don't have the same number of keys like the first !
and many clones of metabox receiver don't support the metadream1.9.2.7

drole_84

Registered
thats mean that this vérsion of metadream 1927 of (8/12/2008) contains more new keys than metadream 1923?

lunatik2x

VIP
not NEW keys but NUMBER of keys, and i try to correct this by add some DCW keys like in the last post.

drole_84

Registered
ah!!!! ok!
but i don't understand that the sports channel of morocco " el oula" don't work with this metadream !
the signs " Biss" is grenn, but not picture or sound!!!!!!!
its normal?

lunatik2x

VIP
al Aoula it's not a sport channel, it's a generalist channel "the official...;)" and the biss key of this channel are not public "not hacked" .

drole_84

Registered
ah! ok! sorry!
can i ask you for another subject?
for the "background"! yesterday i try to change your photo in my métaboxe ( sorry!!!!!!), i find explications in the net, but i don't understand how to do it?
can you help me?

lunatik2x

VIP
yes sure, so go to this post "click HERE" .
but please, next time just use the search function, because there is many post about the same question...

drole_84

Registered
yes! thank you for your answer! and sorry if ma questions are not interessant!
i have see this posts! but i dont understand this section:
"1. download " kaon mpeg convertor" .by this programme you must change jpeg to mpeg and save it"!
i download 'kaon mpeg convertor', but i dont found how to change jpeg to mpeg and i dont found were save it!!!!!!!!

lunatik2x

VIP
simple, click on the Kaon MPEG converter, click "ouvrir" choose the picture that you want to change the format, click "convertir" and when you see the message in the Turkish language just click "Ok" then look in the same place where are insatelled the Kaon MPEG converter you will see this file "SatFr.mpg" it's your picture changed.

lunatik2x

VIP
not the metabox but the file "dreamsoft1.4.4.8" there is a limit to the picture, just use the Kaon CDH and follow the instructions .