Discussion about DvbViewer Pro

serkanguzel

Well Known Member
DVBViewer Media Server v3.0.0.0

Please have someone prepare the crack.

There are two different files in the same version.

Basic file; Licensed DVBViewer users have been published so that they can experiment, its functions are limited.

Full File ; It is the file that should be used by the purchasers of "DVBViewer Media server" program. ( It would be great if Crack could be prepared on this file. )

serkanguzel

Well Known Member
DVBViewer Prov7.0.1.0 (Bugfix Release)

DVBViewer Media Server v3.0.1.0 (Bugfix Release)

There are two different files in the same version.

Basic file; Licensed DVBViewer users have been published so that they can experiment, its functions are limited.

Full File ; It is the file that should be used by the purchasers of "DVBViewer Media server" program. ( It would be great if Crack could be prepared on this file. )

yaken

Registered
Discussion about DvbViewer Pro Reply to Thread

DVBViewer Prov7.0.2

Celal Gul

In the 6.1.6.1 version of the DVBViewer Pro program, I cannot record the broadcast after making the screen full screen, what could be the reason?

boorock70

Registered
My satellite tuner card (DVBS-S2) is stuttering and freezing after 30-60mins on some HD channels for about 5-6 months & I don't know why ?
Anyone experienced this issue ?
Is it related with AMD drivers or Windows 10 updates ? I'm on DVBViewer Pro v7.2.2.0 with DVBSky S950 DVB-S.S2 PCIe card.
* Satellite signal is strong, no problems with TVs with built-in tuners.

fehunt

Registered
My satellite tuner card (DVBS-S2) is stuttering and freezing after 30-60mins on some HD channels for about 5-6 months & I don't know why ?
Is it related with AMD drivers or Windows 10 updates ? I'm on DVBViewer Pro v7.2.2.0 with DVBSky S950 DVB-S.S2 PCIe card.
check your computer's power options

oneironaut84

Registered
I have this problem too. did you find any solution?

SatEze

Donating Member
Not related with power options.

No, still searching for a solution but it seems to be related with AMD Adrenalin GPU drivers (and/or windows idk)
Upgraded to Win11 btw. It works but stuttering on some HD channels and freezing in 20-30min issues continue as before...
Same problem with me. I was hoping upgrading to Windows 11, would solve the problem. I see that may not work either. Any Linux users experiencing the same problems?