OPTICUM-Globo HD chat[main questions]

captainus

Registered
Thanks Dreamer,
the cards are not damaged because they work fine when i put them into another decoder e.g. Strong decoder

ivica23

Registered
could someone tel me could i put yumatu hd sw on opticum x7 series combo i read that x7 is clone of yumatu hd but i must be shure becous i don wont kill the box witch i buyfor my parents to watch hd dvb-t and dvb-s i tried davinci image patched for x 7 but remote dont work it bots 5x faster than origial lemon x7 sw
and thanx for answers in advance

Last edited:

nabil maresca

Registered
how to know if my opticum 9500 hd is connected with internet or not
+
or
Why my opticum 9500 hddo not connect to the Internet or y must open port in my modem

Last edited:

mitiamaria

Registered
I just can not understand more on our new Zee TV receiver and does not roll over in the "Software for the receiver Globo and Clone" has been working support for Zee TV (as I understand it's Globo 6010.7010, etc.). However, these receivers are also older and how they could do and we are in flight?

rrr969

Registered
Please say, what opticum/globo HD receiver has best

sensitivity?

I think that small Sharp tuner slightly worse than big one.
Please say, what opticum/globo HD receiver has best

picture?

I think that all sti7111 based receivers has a little worse HD and SD video then even ali 3602, though sti7111 is faster.
Plz tell me, simply put, what globo hd receiver is best in picture and tuner sensitivity (compared with weak transponders), I don't know what to take...:confused: