Go Back   Sat Universe > Cams > Cam chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Cardspider and NewCamd

Cam chat

Old 09-01-2018, 12:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Cardspider and NewCamd

Hi there.
Some time ago this problem started, my cardspider does not update the card by itself. I need to remove it and put it in the original box to get it working again. This has not always been like this, do you have any suggestion??
It is CD that i an decoding.

Here is my newcamd.conf
EMU = yes
PREFER_EMU = yes
AU = yes
OSD_TIMEOUT = 0
OSD_WEB_LOGIN = xxxx:xxxxxxx
SHOW_ALL_CA_SYSTEMS = no
DEBUG_ECM = yes
DEBUG_EMM = no
DEBUG_CWS = yes
DEBUG_CAM = yes
SHOW_PAT = no
SHOW_PMT = no
SHOW_ECM = no
SHOW_CAT = no
SHOW_EMM = no
SHOW_CWS_ECM = no
SHOW_CWS_EMM = no
EMM_REPORT_WRONG_SIG = no
DEFAULT_CW_DELAY = 0
RELOAD_CONFIG_ON_ZAP = yes
RELOAD_KEYLIST_ON_ZAP = no
CA_INFO_FILE = /tmp/cainfo.txt
CWS = 127.0.0.1 xxxxx local local xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx lan cardserv
CWS_CONNECT_TIMEOUT = 70
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = xx000
CWS_DEBUG_PORT = xx001
CWS_KEEPALIVE = yes
ADMIN_PASSWORD = xxxx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx

Thanx a lot
Old 12-01-2018, 01:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 7,055 Times in 1,746 Posts

did you block emm-s?
if yes, do not block
The Following User Says Thank You to Rickk For This Useful Post:
shishmish (12-01-2018)
Old 06-02-2018, 14:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Old box

I have the same problem. I think it is because the box cannot receive HD channels.
Can anybody help me with a Image for a DM525HD or a DM800Se Sunray that maybe has these sofcams in the plugin feed???
Or maybe just a installer version of newcamd 6.1 as ipk or deb???

Last edited by Dreamclubdk; 06-02-2018 at 14:16..
Old 06-02-2018, 14:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

look here:
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=6
Old 06-02-2018, 15:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Yes, i got that file.
But how do i install it????
I can't find any How to do explanations :-)
It would be a lot easier with a ipk or deb file
Old 06-02-2018, 16:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

there is no ipk
look for a backup image
Old 06-02-2018, 17:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I tryied that too.
I have googled and crawled and any other thing i could think off, without any luck. I really need help.
Old 06-02-2018, 18:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

try autoupdate via the userlist
at nagra check rsa and rom
Old 06-02-2018, 22:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Autoupdate via what userlist?????
I do not understand what you are trying to say
Old 06-02-2018, 22:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Upps, double post