For CARD SHARING with Sammy DSR 9500 VIA CI....

gorski

Registered
The latest CS STUDIO by MASTRO MAHDI!!!!:thum:

And a little more...:)

Last edited by a moderator:

gorski

Registered
Additionally, thanx to Maumixio, re. the latest CS Studio program, its plugins and CCcam in particular:

How to make your Samsung DSR working with CS Studio 1.1 in few steps:

• Put you decoder to Sharing mode -> DSR_SSSP

• copy plugin/s [here attached] into your local folder Plugin where the main program is located

• start program and set the connection serial port (usually COM1)

• set only one plugin active (see picture attached)
That's all.

How to make your working cccam: see examples .

Hadu : Server=CCCam:MyServer.com:12000:0:MyUsername:MyPassword

Acamd: cccamn:192.168.7.54:12000:0/0000/0000:username: password

Flycccam (flydahli) C: xxx.xxx.xxx 12000 name pass

WinCSC edit wincsc.cfg attached (working) or edit servers in main plugin window

sammycs.png
:thum:

Last edited by a moderator:

Vangeli

Registered
WinCSC edit wincsc.cfg attached (working) or edit servers in main plugin window!Only this!

maumixio

Staff member
Only one plugin at same time and you decide which one. Circles evidence in pic disabled plugins, only flydahli is enable and working just to explain procedure. All are good, my preferred is Hadu and for free, for ever free no patched or cracked absolutely free, but you need a valid cccam like the others. Wincsc works with NewCamd and it needs valid servers, sometimes available for free in the net. CS is not allowed and supported in details in SatUniverse.

Vangeli

Registered
my preferred is Hadu and for free, for ever free no patched or cracked absolutely free, but you need a valid cccam[/U]Where is the valid cccam????Thank's!

gorski

Registered
Correct me if I'm wrong, guys, but Sammy can hook onto/do the Card Sharing thing with three different protocols:

GBox server

Newcamd server

CCcam server

So, for each one of those you will need a different way to connect to them, as I explained partially above, in this very thread, if you can be bothered to read a bit... Read slowly and carefully, plus do it, as you're reading it and all will be clear....

GBox is explained above in detail. Exactly what is needed, in every respect!

Newcamd needs an N line, quite similarly, in some ways, but simpler.

And a valid CCcam C line, i.e. somebody to give you access to their CCcam server, if that is what you choose to do... This one is the simplest, as you do not need to open any ports in your modem/router etc.

Now, read, people, educate yourselves and enjoy learning and getting independent...:cool: