PowerVu Chat [only chat, don‘t post keys here]

hrondeau_ca

Registered
127 W 4120 V nfl network EMM key

Hi to all.

I would appreciate if 127W 4120 H EMM key be posted in right forum.

I am trying to fix my koqit.

Thanks to all

HR

acuaroyale

Registered
I know oscam-patched has been down for awhile because of hashModeCw and modeUnmask. I see some talk of Chinese boxes that work.

Which Chinese boxes?

iq180

Registered
Any that broadcast AFN.

Nothing opens AFN at this time, it's my understanding that the keys are updated by internet now, bad news is more sats will use this new system very soon,it was reported the next one to change will be Descovery CHs on 43.1w, it will be a sad day for all of us.

acuaroyale

Registered
New PowerVu schemes

Is there a explanation as to hashModeCw and modeUnmask usage? I've gone through the last two years of this thread and seen many conflicting opinions (Verimatrix, MTN/AFN, simulcrypt) but there are very many confusing and conflicting opinions. Why is hashModeCw 11-14 disabled and 35-40 not implemented? I've tried going through Colibri's docs on PowerVu but that hasn't helped either and the Scientific Atlanta CA documentation is no longer available. I am trying to learn by searching different forums and threads but it is very scattered. Thank you for your help.

kebien

Registered
Is there a explanation as to hashModeCw and modeUnmask usage? I've gone through the last two years of this thread and seen many conflicting opinions (Verimatrix, MTN/AFN, simulcrypt) but there are very many confusing and conflicting opinions. Why is hashModeCw 11-14 disabled and 35-40 not implemented? I've tried going through Colibri's docs on PowerVu but that hasn't helped either and the Scientific Atlanta CA documentation is no longer available. I am trying to learn by searching different forums and threads but it is very scattered. Thank you for your help.

Just stick to the facts,do not read opinions.
Best way is to talk to someone that has knowledge of the firmware.
And some firmware versions are not available,so your questions might not have an answer.

drhans

Registered
Sony for example. But it does not matter. I think you should try to get the ECM key first. If you can't even decrypt the EMM to read out the ECM key, then don't waste time thinking about ECM hash modes.
AND NO - EMM keys are not expired.
AND NO - keys are not updated via the internet.
That's just bullshit you may hear sometimes. Focus on the only real issue here - being unable to decrypt EMM!

De Fault

Registered
Sony for example. But it does not matter. I think you should try to get the ECM key first. If you can't even decrypt the EMM to read out the ECM key, then don't waste time thinking about ECM hash modes.
AND NO - EMM keys are not expired.
AND NO - keys are not updated via the internet.
That's just bullshit you may hear sometimes. Focus on the only real issue here - being unable to decrypt EMM!

This is a new trend, isn't it?

If the official receiver is able to decrypt EMM, we also do have a chance! There are no two-way communications between the receiver and the provider. This is always only one-way communication. That's why all CAS systems are vulnerable. It only depends on the effort required.

Probably they just updated all the official receivers' firmware on the 17th of September.

kebien

Registered
This is a new trend, isn't it?

If the official receiver is able to decrypt EMM, we also do have a chance! There are no two-way communications between the receiver and the provider. This is always only one-way communication. That's why all CAS systems are vulnerable. It only depends on the effort required.

Probably they just updated all the official receivers' firmware on the 17th of September.

No,the vulnerability ends when they do not send updates through satellite,and do it by other means,meaning you can not get a hold of a head-end receiver and dump it to know what is the update about,being that the ONLY way you could decrypt EMM.
The effort is to do that,and is not about being knowledgeable.
You could never know when the update was sent to receivers since it was not done through satellite.