TSmedia :all web media in one

dxn

Seems on last version 4.3 many Tv streams are donwn on my dreambox wich was not the case on 4.2 version.

Films work fine but many, many tv chls streams are down...

Also an IPTVplayer was added but nothing work there.

mfaraj57

Super VIP
THe program is a piece of shit...You have to find iptv links by your self over internet and add them manualy to your box...and keep updating them every time you find good iptv links...

In this way you don't have to wait for a shity program to be updated when who made it is not interested to do it every time is needed and how is needed
The plugin includes more than 5 thousands iptv link,welcome for you to help me to update the links
These are free iptv links that,s mean unstable and gone quickly if you want stable iptv links pay some money and you will find many sources for paid iptv
but some respect to effort and time consumed in putting this plugin and i am sure alot of people found it very helpful and disagree with you

aliraza63

The plugin includes more than 5 thousands iptv link,welcome for you to help me to update the links
These are free iptv links that,s mean unstable and gone quickly if you want stable iptv links pay some money and you will find many sources for paid iptv
but some respect to effort and time consumed in putting this plugin and i am sure alot of people found it very helpful and disagree with you

Yes first of all I disagree with him . What we pay for the efforts u do day and night .even we cant say a single word of thanks you for this act of kindness . I dont feel shame to admit some months before i was new here i was totally ignorant from Dm family . But the peoples like u here have helped me alot and replied my stupid questions . Still I dont know anything . Always looks at the friends for help and they help me .
I will request u all if u cant make it better then please let them do and appreciate the efforts of the team .

baha2

Super VIP
THe program is a piece of shit...You have to find iptv links by your self over internet and add them manualy to your box...and keep updating them every time you find good iptv links...

In this way you don't have to wait for a shity program to be updated when who made it is not interested to do it every time is needed and how is needed

Nobody forces you to use this plugin and it is not polite to belittle the work of others when you do not have to come up with something better.

satamuse

hi baha2
i hope i am at the good place to ask you a question:
is it good for my Estar 800 hd SE ?
Sim2-Satdreamgr-4-0.Beta-dm800se-20131022-riyad66.84D
thanks and regards

damiano

Registered
Nobody forces you to use this plugin and it is not polite to belittle the work of others when you do not have to come up with something better.

Hi after installing tsmedia on my vu+duo run open PLI 4.0,the box keeping crashing. Any help ?

frank087234

Well Known Member

why not you come up with your own piece of shit, and show us?
If do not like just uninstall it, and keep your shitty mouth shut.

fankoosh

Super Moderator
@mfaraj reagarding last beta2 version of ur TSmedia , why i am unable to insert & watch my own stream links in userstream.xml which is located either in /etc or inside plugin folder (favxml), i tried to edit & add my streams but never shown in the plugin when i browse it , only always it comes with 2 streams the is ur defualt 2 links in userstream.xml(optiflasher & Ngoe) , i even tried to delete it but it remain & stay unchanged , is it a bug ? can u look for this issue , i am running openpli4.0 OE2.0 sim2, i cannot use nstreamplayer anymore , even i tried ur xmleditor v1.5 to creat bouquets for my stream link & transfer them to PLI channel list , but again issue is there !!!!!

fankoosh

Super Moderator
i sort it out , noticed after browsing file for right path of file userstream.xml to be edited & also creat a bouqet for that on pli 4.0 , i installed lates beta3 ;) (just released) thanx

Last edited: