*** PLEASE: SAVE THE BISS ENCRYPTION SYSTEM ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL_MaEsTrO_41

Registered
Hi
Spread this info among yours friends and if you can to other forums, because there are still a lot of uninformed guys on the web.
A few broadcasters took an action against a new method of csa fast searching cw. Special "cap" for particular Tandberg's receivers are testing right now. This "cap" is very effective in mpeg-2 and h.264 transmissions.
This "cap" can be applied for a few type of receivers, but fortunately rest of older receivers needs many modifications and this "cap" cannot be applied.
But what is the most important this "cap" has no any influence on cudabiss, it can only reduce possibility of csa rainbow tool
Maybe completely removing of posting keys over net will be sufficient to save biss in present form. It seems that broadcasters are looking for the methods to save money by making such a "cup" instead of introducing a new coding system.
As I know there are a few "teams" for example sufu team or named something like this, posting keys over net. If they stop posting the keys. biss will be probably saved in present form.
If you can send info to these "teams" it will be very helpful in my opinion.
Maybe someone else gets info from you will be able to send warning to these teams.
Good luck !

sofien72tu

Super VIP
there is now no difference between who want to save money and who want to save biss sys ..no chance for poor poeples.

TheHighLander

Super VIP
There are channels which want to be hacked like BTB test (31e) with easy logical key.And there are channels which are crazy as soon as key published such as Orbit's Cinema1.Big Difference.From here we can judge using our minds.:)

ig0r

Administrator
Its internet, If not us, then someone else will do it! (Publish keys)

No sense thread!

2010dz

Registered
TheHighLander !!Why don't we exchange keys privately?!!
There is no Exchange.
mores people don't use keys or don't watch channel just need
keys to Pride.
Why not let the domain to which the keys.
Either take them all or keep them for yourself

EL_MaEsTrO_41

Registered
TheHighLander !!Why don't we exchange keys privately?!!
There is no Exchange.
mores people don't use keys or don't watch channel just need
keys to Pride.
Why not let the domain to which the keys.
Either take them all or keep them for yourself

dont take about ass tak about your self u dont want to exchange so ur free
we exchange the keys in private and watche for free :D

Last edited:

birman

Registered
I think that should block everyone who post keys for Orbit and other important channels / feeds. Better lock BISS forum and anyone wont post keys. We will save BISS encryption. :)

What you think?

sofien72tu

Super VIP
I respect the decision to reopening this thread but as ig0r says it's
"No sense thread!"

the keys still published and who want to save his biss keys do it as u want.( I hate the Monopoly ).

Tomek22

Registered
if we block biss keys thread here it will not save the BISS encryption. People will change forum and they will be still able to find a key.

@EL_MaEsTrO_41 - you are funny guy few days ago you shared biss key for CINEMA 1 from 3.1*E and now you want to save BISS?

We can't stop this

EL_MaEsTrO_41

Registered
if we block biss keys thread here it will not save the BISS encryption. People will change forum and they will be still able to find a key.

@EL_MaEsTrO_41 - you are funny guy few days ago you shared biss key for CINEMA 1 from 3.1*E and now you want to save BISS?

We can't stop this

yes i know will there is perseon work in broadcasters send this message to me .......
I had a reason in public the key in few days .......
but i will not repeat them

birman

Registered
I respect the decision to reopening this thread but as igur says it's
"No sense thread!"

the keys still published and who want to save his biss keys do it as u want.( I hate the Monopoly ).

I hate the Monopoly, too, but in future you cant good watch feeds and channels via BISS keys, then better prevent then fix. :thum:

In next days I will ask administrators about my suggestion or if we dont agree I hope that members who public keys will get penalty. :thum:

xXTomXx

Registered
can someone please stop this useless conversation.

every user have the rights to make keys public if he wants.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
I agree none sense thread there are good reasons to publish keys for all - that's what this hobby is about. And no one can stop anyone publishing a key if they want to........BUT

Do we want to lose the Biss system altogether? As the programs get quicker at getting the key from a .ts file and the teams get bigger to search key groups.

So there are also good reason to keep important keys non-public to stop the broadcasters from ending the Biss system.

There isn't a solution. Both sides are right (keys should be public for all, but we have to have non-public for trusted to stop important channels from leaving Biss Encryption)

Therefore as ig0r say's this thread is non-sense (or rather pointless)

But thread is open as we all agree on freedom of speech!

ig0r

Administrator
I think that should block everyone who post keys for Orbit and other important channels / feeds. Better lock BISS forum and anyone wont post keys. We will save BISS encryption. :)

What you think?
So i can block you now! You are want it?

Lock Biss forum where? On Sat-universe? What about another forums?
May be we are lock everyone and everywhere?

xXTomXx :thum:

Guys i am repeat: Its no sense thread, i was closed this thread but some friend open...(i know who :) ) but you are want continue a discussion?

No sense thread! Thread closed! If will open, i will delete it personally :clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.