Canal Digitaal NL (I2 @ 19.2°E) ** Chat Only Here, No Keys **

percivjr

Registered

C+ NL keychange 03/06 to 02/04 :

GammaCard AU within 7 seconds on Discovery:

Mine used to update in a few seconds. But not for the past couple of key changes. I've tried several files but no luck. I've tried Mgcamd and CCcam.

But my Gamma is on a networked PC via Newcs.

I'm going to try on a local reader. Could you please tell me which file you are using and also post any relevant cccam.cfg info.

Thanks.

percivjr

Registered
Mine used to update in a few seconds. But not for the past couple of key changes. I've tried several files but no luck. I've tried Mgcamd and CCcam.

But my Gamma is on a networked PC via Newcs.

I'm going to try on a local reader. Could you please tell me which file you are using and also post any relevant cccam.cfg info.

Thanks.

I'm actually using Windows Newcs 1.65 and I've got 2 Gamma cards programmed for Canal Digitaal NL.

Just out of curiosity I fired up Newcs v1.16 instead. It recognised the cards OK but CCcam wasn't sending to it for some reason. I didn't bother to find out why but I just went back to v1.65 and both cards cleared straightaway.

Weird or what?

anilcakiner

Registered
How do you use this?
I mean, I want to watch dutch tv via dreambox and I've downloaded keys but I have no movement going on. Just a black screen.

I see you guys posting codes etc. Can I found a tutorial for it?
Thanks guys