New sunray triple tuner out!

Mesudio

Registered
And did you try it? Is it possible to watch cable and sattelite without changing the tuner configuration from dvb-s to dvb-c or otherwise?

Yes it is; I have configured a SR4 with 6 LNB's on an uncommitted switch as well as a DVB-C line. Working like a charm making it possible to easily switch between S and C within my bouquets list...

Mesudio

Registered
I have heard the same thing regarding the internal wifi mate but as yet not seen one. Im told because of flooding in Thia there is a component shortage.

My supplier told me they will be shipping out on January 10. Fingers crossed; since the initial SR4 is superb I expect this one to be the ultimate all-in-one box for everyone not needing multiple S and/or C tuners simultanously (T is not used very much over here).

fandjo

Registered
Yes it is; I have configured a SR4 with 6 LNB's on an uncommitted switch as well as a DVB-C line. Working like a charm making it possible to easily switch between S and C within my bouquets list...

Hello mesudio. I have also a sunray4 however I dont no how to konfiguiere cables?? kanst you me help greeting Fandjo

sorry for my english
:)

cristo4

Registered
The images made for sim2.1 800se clones will work ok on sunray sr4 triple tuner sim2.1 clones? Or there must be different images for these 2 boxes?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
The images made for sim2.1 800se clones will work ok on sunray sr4 triple tuner sim2.1 clones? Or there must be different images for these 2 boxes?

Yes they work fine !

saty

Registered
is it work with italian dtt ?

Yes works with all vhf/uhf europe DVB-T frequenties

i have all rusian image but i dont no how to konfiguraion in settings for cabel

Setup a new LNB with this config:

attachment.php

Select the lnb you did setup with dvb-c/t settings and make a scan with 01 in front of the frequency and a 0 in front of symbolrate:

attachment.php

attachment.php

This setup is the same for dvb-c and dvb-t.

Auto scan does work for (DVB-C/T) i did edit the sat.xml and took the sat.xml from the orginal sunray image to compare and find out the right settings.

You can take it overhere http://www.multiupload.com/M0O2PVH7N0

DVB-T settings are all vhf/uhf channels, cable is more provider specific, you have to find out the freqs and correct symbolrate you're provider use, but its good to have a notice what the settings must be..

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Hello thanks all for help with chanels is now ok but i need now how to input to sunray triple cccam in??

thanks to all:thum:

What image have you got installed ?

If you have the TSPanel installed then you can choose the correct version for your image type and download it from there

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Never used that image but i guess you could install the TS Panel to it and download 2.3.0 from there.

stavo

Registered
Wonder if this tuner is going to to be a optional mixture (ie) s/s/c or c/c/s or even a 3 sat tuner would be good if it is, does any know if this is the case

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Even if it was s/s/c what do you expect to be able to do ? Record and watch a sat channel at the same time ? It wont do that this is a combination tuner not a dual tuner

stavo

Registered
Dont know what i was thinking there m8 lost the plot single tuner various sats me thinks not

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Capable of viewing one format at a time, not multiple formats.