FOX NETWORKS GROUP (Turksat 4A 42°E East Beam) ** CHAT ONLY NO KEYS **

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

[Emu] warning: EMM_TAG_SECURITY_TABLE_DESCRIPTOR length (138) != 130

fiji

@ dale_para_bajo
Thank you very much I Agree Your Terms & Conditions for searching...

uglylove

Registered
Tüm Türk arkadaşlar. Özel mesaj için boşuna beklemeyin. Keyler publik edilecek olursa ilk buradan öğrenirsiniz.
Elin gavurunun totosunu kaldırmayın key dilenerek.

Translation:
All Türk member don't reply here to take keys with PM.
If keys is public You can see them here
No need to give chance reason of arrogance/satisfy their ego to people who has keys.

dale_para_bajo

Registered
I sent you PM twice. But you never accepted simple rules. Instead it is easier to say "reason of arrogance/satisfy their ego". I had no more to say. bye.

uglylove

Registered
I sent you PM twice. But you never accepted simple rules. Instead it is easier to say "reason of arrogance/satisfy their ego". I had no more to say. bye.

Case is just like that now. I already send message that is accepted rules like you wanted. You never replied anything.
If you wanna share them, just share. Otherwise, i don't care this issue anymore.I can live without them. This case is closed for me.

Last edited:

TheHighLander

Super VIP
Calm down,guys..:)
We use PM system only to keep tandberg and keys alive for a long time..The biggest problem we face that we receive PMs from strange members, not active and not known here..We say maybe spies. :D

uglylove

Registered
We use PM system only to keep tandberg and keys alive for a long time..The biggest problem we face that we receive PMs from strange members, not active and not known here..We say maybe spies. :D

Bro, i understand you. But, even with your rules nothing happened. My disturb is that.

Vot12

Registered

Absolutely I agree ! Because of that money-hunter spies, the keys were changed. :(

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
That is the request made by @ dale_para bajo
it was his work that resulted in any progress being made .
but i fear that any keys found again will be quickly killed as i see copy/pasters starting to spam some keys in public already so i would fully expect it to become pretty much impossible to make any progress very soon indeed : )

marvan

Registered
but i fear that any keys found again will be quickly killed as i see copy/pasters starting to spam some keys in public already so i would fully expect it to become pretty much impossible to make any progress very soon indeed : )

Tks dear
but what is solotion now?
we need key for use?
have u any solotion?

dvlajkovic

Then stop sharing any keys because these people are going public with keys just to be famous at their own village and/or school class
icon13.gif

fiji

Agree With U In Some Forums Going To Publish These Keys In Open Forums May be Soon Change Again...

dale_para_bajo

Registered
@users here. Do not said that I did not told you!.

Ok so is the end of PM system. What we got from this test?

*I got to be called arrogant and with hi ego. HEHEHEHE.

*Now what really we learn. That there are enoght $50 chinese receivers. That some think that their $50 investment is a high price to lose. So they will fight back.

*That the Like, thanks rate is stronger than drugs. So are so addicts that their mind get clog. They can think right.

So what then? I guess will see. Today PowerVu Asia Test seems to moved to Phase II. As a cancer it had moved to Europe. Hopefully Phase II will last some what I hope they get troubles. But we all know soon we will see Phase III and the cancer will spread. Do not said I warned you guys. But you only think that your $50 dollar lost is to high to loose. We are all users, $50 will NOT cover for 1 moth of VIP TV!

@providers - the so called spies here
Well just as a few main US providers are moving away from satellite to IP for their delivery. Guess what, the world is also moving to IPTV. Up to now bandwidth had been the limiting factor. But things are changing.

At the moment you had a few hundred maybe thousand users that refuse to submit to your tv pay system. Yes this are only a few. Please notice they are the same people over and over in different forums just looking for Likes. HEHEHEHEHEHE

The limiting factor is time and the required knowledge of this satellite hacks. But guess what once the IPTV Door is functional then no more limits as NOT the few thousand hackers but the Billions of common users will move to it. And just as the music industry the TV will have its end.

So my best suggestion to you is to slow things down by allowing a few scape doors as it has been in the past. It is your game that will dictated how soon you end will show.