PowerVU working with Smart DVB beta version until now

AHMAD ALBAHETH

Registered
now the smart DVB support PowerVU but need for more feedback

in different sat to confirm it working fine

for that it for test

this message form head development for Smart DVB

thanks, i made a test version which for me now works for the bwtv channel on hotbird.
I'm not sure if it is stable but it seems to work.
There was a bug with 188 bytes mdapi processing and also the correct video/audio buffers needed to be sent for decryption.
I'm not sure if mdapi is broken only tested with powervu as single plugin.
There's also a new option to enable external ffdecsa.dll processing (in theory one could perhaps just use the ffdecsa.dll interfaces to implement powervu also,
just use the ffdecsa dll entry points to decrypt if possible?)
Also i have not tested the vplug with csa.dll,
i'm not sure if that also requests the video/audio to decrypt from the app or if i need to implement specific csa.dll (set_dcw and decrypt?),
if the latter do you have info about the implementation of the 'key' from set_dcw etc?

Let me know if this works for u with the plugin or if there are still problems with other stations,
only tested bwtv

SMART DVB Beta version support PowerVU

some snapshot for bwtv working fine with PowerVU Emu 1.7 & 1.9

RrrgVLe.png

ejrJKbs.png

fiji

Nice Job Brother !
I Face This Problem Program Start With This Error :
File Is Missing Window7 32 Bit crashrpt 1401.dll ?
Thanks .

Anubis_Ir

Registered
@fiji
The posted .exe file is not the complete package.
Download its full package from its website and then replace the old .exe file with the new one.

rizik29

Registered
It doesn't work for me. Tested it on AFN 9.0E channels.
I've copied PowerVU EMU files from Dvbviewer's Plugin folder into SmartDVB Plugins folder (files that already work), and copied new SmartDVB.exe over old one. PowerVU Emu shows that it works correctly but there is no picture or sound.

saty

Registered
I have the same problem on 13 East bwtv Poweremu also showing all correctly working but no picture and sound.

LXSt4xd.png

I did check and uncheck external CSA (FFdecsa.dll) but it makes no difference?

gsDbSgb.png

dahaka

Registered
@ rizik29
@ saty

Just enabled Time Shift from
Tools ---> Settings

1433877325881.jpg

Last edited:

C0der

Registered
...And question for the author of PowerVuEmu:
Would you be interested in using a dll for faster des-decryption. The Emu now needs too much cpu-power.

rizik29

Registered
HBO 4W channels have problem with combination of PowerVU Emu (v2.1) and SmartDVB. Every few seconds channel freezes for a moment, looks like a bad case of cardsharing. On the other hand everything works well in DVB Viewer. Could this be somehow fixed?