PowerVu Chat [only chat, don‘t post keys here]

bwcell

Registered
thanks to Pak Hencha
matur nuwun dateng pak Hencha

70obh2

AHMAD ALBAHETH

Bad Picture with experience different OS?

Please take it easy I am no expert on this. That is why I have not suggested before.

I had experimented before with creating some IP streaming that then I can see on VLC or Medial Portal. It shows similarity in bad streaming, you know the pixelation you seen above.

In my past experience I see it relates to the heavy loads that lava or any other codec ( in my case was ffmpeg) puts on the PC resources at the time to re-code & render HD movies. I hope I did not confused you guys.

Here is the important part. When you get the pixelation, do [CTRL][ALT][DEL] to get see the active process and CPU Loads. Now you need to identify the process that relates to the Movie Picture Viewing; ALTDVB or any viewer , plugins and the codec mechanism. In my case was easy I selected the MediaPortal Server, VLC and ffmpeg. Then I right Click over each process and in priority I set its value higher than normal. You need to test it for yourself.

Well the issue is that the OS hold process in lower priorities in favor of higher priorities. And if your system is running low the OS will hold. That is why you need to increase those priorities values.

Now be careful you do not want to increase those values to a point where the OS do not have time to do its job. You may end crashing your system.

I suggest to stop complaining about what is best for each OS. Try to find the reason why it happens.

very nice

but with me

I tested the SD channel
in two way

with Vplug
the pixel share no problem with that and the CPU in normal

RhQZA4z.png

With PowerVu v 1.0 plugin
the pixel bad and also the CPU work more less with this plugin

8qICZzq.png

dahaka

Well Known Member
Note:
we have to put all keys in softcam.key with it's own new formats

Half of the key is perfect since the powervu-plug-in can decode channel without the first half , and this is perfect when they change half of the key (we don't need it) .
If he can make powervu-plug-in can decode channel without any key at Softcam.Key and got it auto via air its more perfect .

Last edited:

EnoSat

Well Known Member
15W

Fight Network HD momentary FTA but HD Special Events crypted in PowerVu

15W_11611H.png

15W_12614V.png

qquiderr

please upload softcam.key with all keys, i need add keys for other pwu channels, how can i convert it? pleas upload complete softcam .key

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
please upload softcam.key with all keys, i need add keys for other pwu channels, how can i convert it? pleas upload complete softcam .key
No point since powerVU wont work on your Sat box .
You need PC DVB Card or Box Simple as that im afraid .

Troups

Registered
Anyone has EPG for BWTV? Can't the PowerVu v 1.0 plugin decrypt the EPG info? Or is there no EPG for BWTV?

TheHighLander

Super VIP
A Gift for DVBDream users...:D
With more keys and packages..;)

Code:
[COLOR="Magenta"][COLOR="Red"]NO FREEZE AT ALL

LAV CODECS Tested.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

ja888.53

Registered
when you connect your computer via RS232 to the decoder, I ran sbcl I activated the show monitor. in the ca-info vplug empty. How is it possible that the card decodes DVB-S vplug, and by sbcl vplug computer and the decoder does not. How not having dvb-s cards, having a laptop and a decoder to decode PowerVu

AHMAD ALBAHETH

A Gift for DVBDream users...:D
With more keys and packages..;)

Code:
[COLOR="Magenta"][COLOR="Red"]NO FREEZE AT ALL

LAV CODECS Tested.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

working 100/100

stable more than other DVB-s App

thx man that's the Surprise man

1crtdNk.png

testing in windows 10 insider Preview 10074