The flashing of E2 nand image is same as Android. Download the nand image from here and unzip the file, you will get these 4 files. (If there is no .zip at the end of nanad image file name then add .zip at th end.)
Format a memory card fat32 and copy all the 4 files onto memory card and insert it into wetek.
Switch off the wetek box
Insert pin into small hole at back of wetek and keep it pressed and plug the power cable, hold the button pressed for about 20 seconds and it will start flasing the image. done
Will say recovery zip or update_zip depending on the image as long as you have 4 files you are good to go.Also on windows I do not use sdcard formatter instead I go to my computer find sd card then I right click on sdcard and check format as fat 32
- copy the files in this folder (NOT the folder) to FAT32 formatted micro SD card.
- power off WetekPlay
- insert the micro SD card
- press and hold RESET hole on the lower side of the box. Use toothpick or Wetek Reset Tool
- while still holding reset, power on the box
- wait until android update animated logo appears, release reset
- the image contains the latest bootloader. If you wish to preserve, for some reason, the old u-boot
bootloader, please seek the other version of PBnigma NAND version.
- Kodi is not included in the image, can be downloaded separately