Spanish Abertis DTT Sat @ Hispasat 30W - Chat & How to guides

Ramboide

Registered
can you give me the setting with the changes?

I have added PCR, copied from king of sat, and extra parameters, although the only thing that has made worked has been to add PCR, but later the sound failed again. I have tested other changes and without any result.

Ramboide

Registered
I have reinstalled, this time, openATV 6.2, and restored only the configuration, I installed astra-sm again, I copied the same well configured file, I have changed the attributes of the files to 755, but the problems with the sound continue as before. I don't know what else to do. Nothing I do works.

Ramboide

Registered
Problems with sound, TVE Catalunya does not work. I have something wrong or there have been changes.

humaxboy2

Registered
I have reinstalled, this time, openATV 6.2, and restored only the configuration, I installed astra-sm again, I copied the same well configured file, I have changed the attributes of the files to 755, but the problems with the sound continue as before. I don't know what else to do. Nothing I do works.

Don't use OpenATV 6.2, astra-sm has no sound. Just use 6.1 and it will work.

MAHDI-DZ

Registered
scripts abertis for mispel or arm did not works on enigma2 openatv 6.1 + pure2 ... spark box sti 7111 and 7162 cpu sh4
possible scripts abertis cpu sh4

Ramboide

Registered
I have edited and deleted this post because I have solved the problem posted before.

Last edited:

Ramboide

Registered
I can see them if I put the parameters that appear in the services as additional parameters, and PCR, with dreamboxEDIT. In lamedb everything is fine.