How find BISS keys over CWFinder09 of help CW_list_Attack ...

sss146

Registered
Another garbage. In this case PMT tables wasn't recorded. Only single data stream (video?). What kind of recording is that? What are you going to do with it? No sound streams. No PMT tables. Its unplayable.

Last edited:

jan55

Another garbage. In this case PMT tables wasn't recorded. Only single data stream (video?). What kind of recording is that? What are you going to do with it? No sound streams. No PMT tables. Its unplayable.
I just tested all CWFinder's and found CW keys from that .ts file, i did not analyze the .ts file. You may be right that PMT PID is defective.

fiji

HQ7nWoH.jpg

- All sorted
- Add new cw list

CW update List 16-02-2018

marrakr

Registered
You have many issues in this file(wrong order, multiple lines). Check e.g.:
Code:
180218BC0218
180218BB0218

20180602D558

20180602D662
20180602D607

20180602F533

20180602F662
20180602F607

40B3733A6488
40B3733A6409

[...]

Fix it before upload here.

jan55

Update "CW_Brute_list_2018_by_shishmish" - 28.2.2018

- useless lines have been removed and more than 4,200,000 new lines added ;)
- all sorted and without duplicated lines
- total old CW keys have about 1% in this "CW_Brute_list_2018" :)

Good luck ! :thum:

Zugzwang

Registered
Hello everyone. I'd like to make a suggestion how easily we can make a proper CW list attack file.
As you all know the codes consists 16 digits which include letters from A to F and numbers from 0 to 9. But if you take a close look at CWs that are posted almost 95% of the CWs consist at least one letter + at least one number. So if we want to make a proper CWs list attack file we just have to make lines like this one:
1234FEAFC987 - There is at least one letter + at least one number in this line - 95% of the CWs will be like this. So we don't need line like this: AABBCCFFAABB or 102233445588
- they consist only letter or only numbers -
But if you think properly - such a file (a txt file consisting lines only with LETTER + NUMBER )need much less lines to be generated - this means that such a file will be with much less size!!!!!!
And when such a file be created - you can split it to 5 different txt files( for example). Run it on 3 different comps and you can find the keys very fast! Without G-force video card!
Unfortunately I can't do such a file, because I am not a coder.
If there is a coder, who can create such a file - think about it, check it - see how much space such a file will need - and do it. Share it with us - and there one more way to decrypt codes :thum: :) :clapping:

jan55

Update "CW_Brute_list_2018_by_shishmish" - 14.3.2018

- total old CW keys have about 1% in this "CW_Brute_list_2018"

... and special

"CW_Brute_list_t-a-t-a by shishmish_15.3.2018" (unfinished version)
CW_list only for:
**M*toGP** - the start of the new season: G*and Prix of Q*tar-D*ha (16 Mar - 18 Mar 2018)**
**F*1** - the start of the new season: M*lbourne G*and Prix (22 Mar – 25 Mar 2018)**

link: "CW_Brute_list_t-a-t-a by shishmish_15.3.2018.rar"

eleven11

Registered
shishmish,

link on mail ru cloud does not work.

can you please reupload ?

Thanks
e11

jan55

shishmish,

link on mail ru cloud does not work.

can you please reupload ?

Thanks
e11
... no need :) . This "CW_list_tata" nr.2 (nr.1 i was posted last year in VIP zone) was intended for some VIP & donating members on this forum who also create CW keys for MotoGP & F1 Providers ;) . I know it from before and now "they" know it also :thum: ... All CW keys in the list are now useless. Creating "CW_list_tata" was fun for me and for them a "small" job :D ... but "they" still have no solution for CSA RBT tools :nana:
Maybe I'll make a new CW list but I need a little time to think ;) :D

BLACKCRUSADER

... no need :) . This "CW_list_tata" nr.2 (nr.1 i was posted last year in VIP zone) was intended for some VIP & donating members on this forum who also create CW keys for MotoGP & F1 Providers ;) . I know it from before and now "they" know it also :thum: ... All CW keys in the list are now useless. Creating "CW_list_tata" was fun for me and for them a "small" job :D ... but "they" still have no solution for CSA RBT tools :nana:
Maybe I'll make a new CW list but I need a little time to think ;) :D

I have been creating mow own CW Lists specific to certain sports. I would be happy to help out with the CW from Asiasat5 or other satellites I can receive that carry these events. It does seem that some sports will not re-use old CW from previous events and always need a new CW.

jan55

I have been creating mow own CW Lists specific to certain sports. I would be happy to help out with the CW from Asiasat5 or other satellites I can receive that carry these events. It does seem that some sports will not re-use old CW from previous events and always need a new CW.
Very nice @BLACKCRUSADER . I hope your CW_list is extraordinary and useful to you.

In my CW_list there are many template CW keys but i can not write which. Some template CW keys are known and many templates are known only to me, otherwise CW_list would be useless just like "CW_list_tata". So I recommend that everyone first try to find every new CW key with the "CWBruteList" or CWFinder's application and with the latest CW_Brute_list_2018. It takes a little time to find the CW key (for example, with "CWBruteList" for only 1-2 seconds).

I also noticed that many, many CW keys were not found with "CWBruteList" (although they exist in CW_list). The reason is simple. CWBruteList works with .ts files that contain only full information of Video PID's data. From a .ts file with only full data of Audio PID's does not find CW keys.

I Pray a respected author @sss146 that "CWBruteList" outstanding application has be complement and enable find CW keys and decoding the .ts file also from the Audio PID's data. I am sure that this application "CWBruteList" with future adaptation would be an even more popular and more useful tool compared to the current situation. Thx in advance of me

Best regards
shishmish

Last edited:
O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

Shismish pls tell me
How to find biss radio channels?
Cw brute list says no video pid.

jan55

Update "CW_Brute_list_2018_by_shishmish" - 21.3.2018

- added more than 1,500,000 new lines
- total old CW keys have about 1% in this "CW_Brute_list_2018"

Good luck :thum:

shishmish

dahaka

Registered
CWBruteList works with .ts files that contain only full information of Video PID's data.
Just only record those pid's :
VIDEO
PMT
PAT
SDT

@sss146
1. Need this fix please :
CWBruteList can't get encrypted packets from audio channel but CW Brute Force 0,5 can do and find CW key , (attached .TS file and also screen shot)

2. Need this add to the new version :
Add secondary option to copy and past encrypted packets and search for CW by added packets (useful for shishmish case , when CWBruteList some times detect broken packets although CW Brute Force 0,5 can get good packets) .