Eutelsat/Tricolor OTT SmartBeam

dale_para_bajo

Registered
So I been given a new asigment. But it has been hard to bite.
There seems a new servive sice 2016. Eutelsat/Tricolor OTT SmartBeam

See
REErBdj.jpg

Code:
http://www.infocomworld.gr/presentations/2016/vergina/nikogiannis.pdf

When I look at the data I see 5 packed pids.

UZ8lgut.jpg

Further incplete analisys show 1 channel per Pid. After 1rst decap i get this with other errors

vlh7hVx.jpg

But if we look with tsreader infor read that there are 10 channels see Tricolor-ch01-10 hidden in that channel???
Code:
Channel 21
On Table_ID: 0x42 (current mux)
Service Name: OTT
Provider Name: OpenMux IP Gateway
Transport Stream ID: 1800 (0x0708) 5
Original Network ID: 878 (0x036e)

Descriptor: Data Broadcast Descriptor
 Data Broadcast ID: 5 Component tag: 1 Language: ENG
 Text: Tricolor-ch01-10 Selector Bytes: d7 01 
 Data Broadcast ID: 5 Component tag: 2 Language: ENG
 Text: Tricolor-ch11-20 Selector Bytes: d7 01 
 Data Broadcast ID: 5 Component tag: 3 Language: ENG
 Text: Tricolor-ch21-30 Selector Bytes: d7 01 
 Data Broadcast ID: 5 Component tag: 4 Language: ENG
 Text: Tricolor-ch31-40 Selector Bytes: d7 01 
 Data Broadcast ID: 5 Component tag: 5 Language: ENG
 Text: Tricolor-ch41-50 Selector Bytes: d7 01

A few quotations in fact:

"Users will be able to receive a new service from Tricolor TV while in public places - for this they will need to download and install on their mobile device (smartphone or tablet running Android or iOS) a special application with a user-friendly interface. They will be able to watch TV channels in high quality through a local Wi-Fi network connected to a node on the basis of an inexpensive and compact satellite set-top box that receives these channels directly from the satellite ... "

"On the transmitting side ... IP streams [channels] are converted from unicast to multicast, packaged in a DVB transport stream and transmitted through the satellite as part of a standard platform running in DVB-S2."

"The receiver decodes DVB-S2 transport stream, pulls out original IP packets from it and transfers it to smartphones, tablets or other devices intended for working with IP through a standard Wi-Fi access point or home router." Live content is processed and retransmitted " On the fly ", while VOD content (video on demand) is stored for access at any convenient time."

"Tricolor TV" and Eutelsat really reached an agreement on launching a new service. However, it is too early to speak about it in more detail. Now the service is under development. More details about the launch date and the service itself will be discussed later, "said Ulyana Rasskazov, spokesman for Tricolor TV, ComNews.

More Info
Code:
 Tricolor OTT SmartBeam 

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://mediasat.info/2016/07/28/eutelsat-smartbeam-tricolor-tv/&usg=ALkJrhgMIbXQXgAMYOb2OQuPwUsnoO06iQ

http://mediasat.info/2016/07/28/eutelsat-smartbeam-tricolor-tv/

http://www.eutelsat.com/en/services/broadcast/direct-to-home/multi-screen-delivery-via-satellite.html

YouTube
<=Click to play

<=Click to play

Google App
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eutelsat.smartbeam&hl=en

Any Help?

Last edited:

milan58

Super VIP
I found this ...
Original post of friend @Barmaley
Code:
На компе BDAdataex или что подобное и смотреть как вещание в сети.
Кстати, программа, о которой я писал (ipcleaner) просто из дампа вычленяет отдельные потоки.
В принципе, что есть в трафике можно и Wireshark'ом посмотреть.
Google translate:
On a computer BDAdataex or something like that and watch as broadcast on the network.
By the way, the program I wrote about (ipcleaner) simply extracts separate threads from the dump.
In principle, what is there in the traffic can and Wireshark'om see.

Code:
PID 2001:

224.30.0.10:5050 1 kanal (TV)

224.30.0.11:5050 5 kanal (TV)

224.30.0.12:5050 Rossia 1 (TV)

224.30.0.13:5050 Rossia 24 (TV)

224.30.0.14:5050 Rossia K (TV)

224.30.0.15:5050 STS (TV)

224.30.0.16:5050 Match TV (TV)

224.20.20.200:6000 ???

224.0.0.252:5355 ???

PID 2002:

224.30.0.20:5050 Baby TV (TV)

224.30.0.21:5050 Bridge TV (TV)

224.30.0.22:5050 Bridhe TV Classic (TV)

224.30.0.23:5050 Bridge TV dance (TV)

224.30.0.25:5050 Detskiy (TV)

224.30.0.26:5050 Domashniy (TV)

224.30.0.27:5050 Deutsche_Welle (TV)

PId 2003:

224.30.0.30:5050 France_24 (TV)

224.30.0.31:5050 HD_Ginger (TV)

224.30.0.32:5050 Pyatnica (TV)

224.30.0.33:5050 Multimania (TV)

224.30.0.34:5050 Muz-TV (TV)

224.30.0.36:5050 NHK_World (TV)

224.30.0.38:5050 Ohotnik_i_Rybolov (TV)

PID 2004:

224.30.0.40:5050 OTR (TV)

224.30.0.41:5050 Radost_Moya (TV)

224.30.0.42:5050 RBC_TV (TV)

224.30.0.43:5050 Ren-TV (TV)

224.30.0.44:5050 Russia_Today (TV)

224.30.0.45:5050 HD_Russkiy_Extreme (TV)

224.30.0.46:5050 Rusong_TV (TV)

224.30.0.47:5050 Ru-TV (TV)

PID 2005:

224.30.0.50:5050 TNT-Music (TV)

224.30.0.51:5050 ??? (TV)

224.30.0.52:5050 Tonus_TV (TV)

224.30.0.53:5050 Teleputeshestviya (TV)

224.30.0.54:5050 Travel_Adventure (TV)

224.30.0.55:5050 TV-3 (TV)

224.30.0.57:5050 Zagorodnoe_TV (TV)

dale_para_bajo

Registered
The Satellite infor is in
Code:

Said that it is operational in “Canaletto” +Sat.tv+SmartLNB used in
Code:
HOT BIRD at 13°E
Eutelsat / Nilesat at 7/8°W

"SMARTLNB HUBS ARE ALREADY OPERATIONAL ACROSS HALF OF THE WORLD"
Code:
7°E
10°E
113°W

"(ipcleaner) simply extracts separate threads from the dump."
"In principle, what is there in the traffic can and Wireshark'om see."

I will try to search for that post.

dale_para_bajo

Registered
I found rusian post but it just point to post in rickcaylor & satellitescommunity forums. In general what I have read is that even when they unpack the original pids they not seems to maintain a good quality picture that can be seen. Same happen with the ruff unpack I did manually with a mod version of our T2MI application.

I have another Idea of try to unpack the header. But I have a feeling we will have to read and apply missing parts in the DSM-CC protocol. And it is so confusing at the moment as I am working with many other issues.

dale_para_bajo

Registered
I am no expert so I am learning as you. So ALL what I say here comes from my paranoid, unemployed and economically broke mind. You been warned not to beleive what I am saying.

Last post I seen of the creator of ipcleaner dates I think from 2014. Yes before powervu era that reopens C-BAnd. So those people like me where tire of seen their antennas wasted. So they study the new iptv via satellite. New at that time as Internet was to slow at that time. Well it syill slow. Lets gets to main point. This was an old art that got lost when powervu show up.

Even in this forum there are post of that era.

Here is a Tutorial on how to use ipcleaner. BUTTTTT!!!!!... you been warn. That I know this never work as the video get so corrupted that is unwatchable.

So what is the point. Well I do not have the sources nor the knwoledge to work on a new IPcleaner. But as before I willing to give it a try for the learning experience. So normally I work on the T2MI project. Wrongly called that way as we used it for many other protocols. So expect us to be working on that thread for the hands on programing. We can stay here for the theory.

SO what is my Idea. I think that the creator of ipcleaner was a Create programer even when I never did or was part of that satellite history. But from what I read it did help many find video when C-Band did not show much. Now after just a few test I have done. I am starting to get to the conclusion that ipcleaner was an unfortunate distraction. It is true that some how show that there is video and it can of list some channels. But it is not the correct tool as it can not open the video. I do not know what is wrong. But I have a feeling.....

Lets see. On 2014 a few Satellite companies saw the possibility of TV interaction with TV users! Where some how TV was sent to watch but they expect the viewer to interact back. The most important capability is ofer a PPV event. A user can take its Phone or Tablet ans ask to be sent the latest TV Movie!!!! Or Play movies like in Games where the viewer decide what the characters should do next.... Sound unrealistic no. Well some standards where created for that. One I can say is DSM-CC. DSM-CC support data carousels. HAAAAA now what is a carousle.

Some good quotes
Data Carousels and object carousels

One of the main differences between DSM-CC in a digital TV scenario and DSM-CC as it was originally intended to be used is the nature of the network. Originally, DSM-CC was intended to be implemented using some kind of RPC mechanism. In this model, objects would reside on one node in the network and any other node that needed to manipulate them would make an RPC call to the node containing the object.

Broadcast systems are by their very nature one-way, however. Data is sent from a transmitter (the digital TV head-end) to a receiver (the set-top box or IDTV) and the receiver can't request specific data from the transmitter. This means that a receiver can't request a specific file from the server, like a PC can request a file from the network or from its hard disk. Given that a receiver can't access data in the normal way, another solution has to be found.

The solution is actually quite a simple one - the broadcaster periodically transmits every file in the filesystem, and the receiver waits for the file it wants. File operations on the receiver tell it which files it should look for in the broadcast. The best example of this kind of solution is a teletext system: each page has a unique number, and each page is transmitted in turn. When the user enters a page number, the TV must wait for that page to be broadcast before it decodes and displays it. This type of solution is known as a carousel - every page goes round it turn, and the receiver must wait for that page to come round again in the broadcast before it can use it. Of course, this solution is not terribly efficient, and later in this tutorial we'll examine ways of improving performance.

In DSM-CC, data is transmitted in blocks called modules rather than in pages, but the principle is the same. The data to be transmitted is split up into modules, some description of that module is added and then each module is transmitted in turn.

Read more in
http://www.interactivetvweb.org/tutorials/dtv_intro/dsmcc

Ok why I am saying all this. Well there is a possibility that they use some weird codec or protocol to send video. But as this comes from 2014 I think it is that ipcleaner is not doing the carousel in the correct way. Then as results data gets corrupted. Now you are going to ask how do we repair the problem. I do not know but I resolve this problems usually by READING, READING READING and then trying trying and trying. HEHEHEHEHE.

Who is going to join?

dale_para_bajo

Registered
Thanks for the link. But please be aware that we are not allow to place direct links to other forums. What we do is, we post part of the Info from that post and then we use Google to search for that link.

Now that links is a very good one.

*It show a few Russian guys working in a solution.
*It is Good as it is from July 2017.
*They speak on 36E 12476R 27500
*List of channels as of July 5, 2017:
Code:
 1.  1_kanal 
 2.  5_kanal 
 3.  Ros_1 
 4.  Ros_24 
 5.  Ros_K 
 6.  STS 
 7.  Match_TV 
 8.  NTV 
 9.  Karusel 
 10.  8_channel 
 11.  Baby_TV 
 12.  Bridge_TV 
 13.  Bridge_TV_classic 
 14.  Bridge_TV_Dance 
 15.  Detskiy_Mir 
 16.  Detskiy 
 17.  Domashniy 
 18.  Deutsche_Welle 
 19.  Eda 
 20.  English_Club 
 21.  France_24 
 22.  HD_Ginger 
 23.  Pyatnica 
 24.  Multimania 
 25.  Muz-TV 
 26.  Nano 
 27.  NHK_World 
 28.  Euronews 
 29.  Ohotnik_i_Rybolov 
 30.  Otkritiy_Mir 
 31.  OTR 
 32.  Radost_Moya 
 33.  RBC_TV 
 34.  Ren-TV 
 35.  Russia_Today 
 36.  HD_Russkiy_Extreme 
 37.  Rusong_TV 
 38.  Ru-TV 
 39.  Shop_Show 
 40.  TNT 
 41.  TNT-Music 
 42.  Tonus_TV 
 43.  Teleputeshestviya 
 44.  Travel_Adventure 
 45.  TV-3 
 46.  TVC 
 47.  Zagorodnoe_TV 
 48.  Zoo_TV 
 49.  Zvezda 
 50.  Ryzhyi
*Example video (final processing in TS-Doctor). Where "interference" in the image I do not know, 50/50 or my hands are crooked or really so far.
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ydb9t5mzke4oddq/PID_07D2_Ch13.ts
*Some links they posted
Code:
http://dropmefiles.com/44o16   =====> Files where deleted

*The developer posted this links for its program. PLEASE BE AWARE that there are mention on False Virus Detection. I have not test them at the moment, I will as soon as I create a sand box. Spaces are been added around "." to prevent unintentional download. Use are your own risk.
Code:
 http://www . mediafire . com/file/9bcw7d9t9g914ut/OTTextractor.rar
 http://www . mediafire . com/file/d9q3w3ucy4npe9x/OTTextractor%282%29.rar

I use ClamWin Portable to check for Trojans, and it detect as free of infection
Code:
Scan Started Tue Jul 18 19:59:43 2017
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------- SCAN SUMMARY -----------
Known viruses: 6300909
Engine version: 0.98
Scanned directories: 3
Scanned files: 6
Infected files: 0

Data scanned: 6.02 MB
Data read: 5.93 MB (ratio 1.01:1)
Time: 13.946 sec (0 m 13 s)

--------------------------------------
Completed
--------------------------------------

***I do not speak Russian. But I am willing to look at the source even when developer say it is on Delphi. If any Russian speaking is willing to ask I will appreciate. From what I read the developer offer the sources. So just ask please.

Last edited:

dale_para_bajo

Registered
I do not know if they are smarter than we do.

But history has shown that Cuba considered a 3rd country produces a lot of Doctors in medicine than go and help many a round the word. In the other hand Russia has been pointed out as the home of many hackers. The even have a coin master the Eutherium Coin. I personaly think this Eutherium coin is a houx that will kill all electronic coin as Bitcoin. Time will tell.

As to Onion. do not get confuse. Onion is the symbol of Tor network a United State Intelligent invention. This satforumtmmmniae claim to be part of that network. HEHEHE but is all fake as you can enter the forum without any tor requirement.

I test the program in a virtual machine.
gHRqpdk.jpg

So I ask to process PID 2001 and I got
9cVGS6o.jpg

All video work without distortion. Thanks goes to user "153043" from rusian forum satforumtmmmniae.

I hope some one can ask for the source so that we can ty to make a live version with Crazycat+T2MI+VLC

dale_para_bajo

Registered
I see no one has posted. But look at the image of the program. It reads "DSM-CC packet". So I was not to wrong on the carrousel's repair idea!

milan58

Super VIP
The picture shows which channels are currently broadcast.Video is going in real-time,for example see the Match (Sports Channel).

dale_para_bajo

Registered
Just in case. This is a tutorial that was posted here some time ago by satesco back on 05-12-2015. I did C&P the good info in a pdf in an effort not to break any rules. I did ask for permision but got no answer. I guess it is ok. But If I am wrong please delete this post.

Code:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=68770525918229042983

See how they use Crazycat and the even use PL scramble code?

dvlajkovic

That is nice of you, even the original instructions are already included in distribution file.

However, IPcleaner is not useful for the russian OTT on 10°E.
--I think I've mentioned that each time we've talked on this topic :)

dale_para_bajo

Registered
dvlajkovic

You are correct in your explanation.

But what I did not say or incorrectly forgot..

I was trying to show that you cans see in that pdf how they are using Crazycat and even the PL scramble code to make the record. I know we are here becouse IPcleaner did not do a NICE Error FREE decomposition.

But now we have this OTTExtractor that do the job. Now I did test it on Virtual machine as I do not trust many of the stuff that comes from Russia hackers. I am sorry if there are Russian friends here. But I have received in the past surprises downloading stuff from that area.

Now what I will love to see is the source code. The developer offered source for any to continue work. But I do not know Russian and will be a pain even to try to sing in on that forum. Sorry for not explaining well the first time.

milan58

Super VIP
dale_para_bajo If this can help you, the .bin file DSM-CC is attached.
50 TV:
Code:
PID 2001:
channel 10: 1 kanal
channel 11: 5 kanal
channel 12: Rossia 1
channel 13: Rossia 24
channel 14: Rossia K
channel 15: STS
channel 16: Match TV
channel 17: NTV
channel 18: Karusel
channel 19: 8 TV

PID 2002:
channel 20: Baby TV
channel 21: Bridge TV
channel 22: Bridhe TV Classic
channel 23: Bridge TV dance
channel 24: Detskiy Mir
channel 25: Detskiy
channel 26: Dom
channel 27: DW
channel 28: EDA
channel 29: English Club TV

PId 2003:
channel 30: France_24
channel 31: HD Ginger
channel 32: Pyatnica
channel 33: Multimania
channel 34: Muz-TV
channel 35: NANO
channel 36: NHK World
channel 37: Evronovosti(O+)
channel 38: Ohotnik_i_Rybolov
channel 39: Otkrity Mir

PID 2004:
channel 40: OTR
channel 41: Radost_Moya
channel 42: RBC TV
channel 43: Ren TV
channel 44: Russia_Today
channel 45: HD Russkiy Extreme
channel 46: Rusong TV
channel 47: Ru TV
channel 48: Shop Show
channel 49: TNT

PID 2005:

channel 50: TNT Music
channel 51: Rižij(HD Animal Family)
channel 52: Tonus TV(TV Mir)
channel 53: Teleputeshestviya
channel 54: Travel+ Adventure
channel 55: TV 3
channel 56: TVC
channel 57: Zagorodniy TV
channel 58: Zoo TV(HD Teletravel)
channel 59: Zvezda

abra26

Registered
Thanks dale_para_bajo for sharing OTTExtractor !!! Works like a charm !!!
I tried it and I was suprised how this program perfectly works !!!

Extracted via IPcleaner:
5rvIwDE.png

Extracted via OTTExtractor:
UiRAOln.png

dale_para_bajo

Registered
Please remember program is not mine.

"Thanks goes to user "153043" from rusian forum satforumtmmmniae."

And at most the info got posted in this tread by BarviX. Thanks to him to for sharing the web link. I only tested the file under Virtual Machine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I been interesrted in this thread becouse in each transpnder usually there is a Download OS pid. Inside this OS wa ususaly say that there is Software Upgrades. But there is the posibility they send more. Like a Folder with files. I hope to find in the future in this files the EPG info we usually miss. But have no time to learn this protocol.

And by the way there are rumors Cisco will upload new Bomb in August. Time will tell if we will miss PVU for some time. Please keep recording those Software Upgrade pids just in case they have useful info.