PowerVu Chat [only chat, don‘t post keys here]

kebien

Registered
on 20W works only few channels I test all who foud +-40 but TFC and sport 24 not works...I have correct keys, but Video and Audio Pid is 0....????

record a 1 minute full TS and post it here,to see what PMT says about audio and video pid.
You might need to enter those pids manually.

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
record a 1 minute full TS and post it here,to see what PMT says about audio and video pid.
You might need to enter those pids manually.

With my Vu+Duo2 not possible make record :( But I think this channels is empty all with who I talk say works only 6 channel on 20w.

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member

arkanoid9

Donating Member
Last edited:

slayer7

Donating Member
people are saying 20west sport 24 is not working then it is working?, very confusing. i can not get it on i have oscam emu 11391 ver754 and latest serjoga keyfile.

insert

Registered
i post yesterday a message about a EMM Key for Arqiva here but the admin never past it. one day before my post at Arqiva [NOW DIVA UNIVERSAL CHANNEL'S ONLY] (4.8°E) section was delete .dust wanna know if the emm key at Arqiva works. because at me receiver all the power vu emm keys that i have are working expect Arqiva.'I will appreciate if its easy to someone to check it if the keys is working. thanks

jan55

i post yesterday a message about a EMM Key for Arqiva here but the admin never past it. one day before my post at Arqiva [NOW DIVA UNIVERSAL CHANNEL'S ONLY] (4.8°E) section was delete .dust wanna know if the emm key at Arqiva works. because at me receiver all the power vu emm keys that i have are working expect Arqiva.'I will appreciate if its easy to someone to check it if the keys is working. thanks

Old ECMKey1 work fine (picture below) but almost two months provider not send emm in stream ... AU not work !!!

insert

Registered
Old ECMKey1 work fine (picture below) but almost two months provider not send emm in stream ... AU not work !!!

thanks shishmish fast answer with pic info too ..so the emm key don't AU work ... i don't know why then they delete my post when i said that the the emm key wont au update!! the answer was :(This message has been deleted by barney115. Reason: KEYS ARE 100% WORKING BUT YOUR SET UP CLEARLY IS NOT) we have to be careful then if we are not 100% when we post .. anyway thanks again!

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
:(This message has been deleted by barney115. Reason: KEYS ARE 100% WORKING BUT YOUR SET UP CLEARLY IS NOT) we have to be careful then if we are not 100% when we post .. anyway thanks again!
Since When did we start allowing Chat posts in key section/s ?? :confused:
please tell me ??
since you are new member without making any posts or reading
i suggest you start Here before making further stupid pointless posts => http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=252668

your post was deleted because
1) We do not Allow Chat posts in keys sections [ never have,never will ]
2) Keys are working fine i have even tested myself - EMM Keys are not required its been more than two years now using same ECM Keys so why you need EMM-Keys to work :confused:

3) Read many more sticky threads like on my above link before starting to pi$$ me off with sarcastic posts like this :mad:

insert

Registered
Since When did we start allowing Chat posts in key section/s ?? :confused:
please tell me ??
since you are new member without making any posts or reading
i suggest you start Here before making further stupid pointless posts => http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=252668

your post was deleted because
1) We do not Allow Chat posts in keys sections [ never have,never will ]
2) Keys are working fine i have even tested myself - EMM Keys are not required its been more than two years now using same ECM Keys so why you need EMM-Keys to work :confused:

3) Read many more sticky threads like on my above link before starting to pi$$ me off with sarcastic posts like this :mad:
relax ok .i just wrote that the emm keys if you remember the word "down" and you delete the post . the emm key was au updated but stoped the last month . so u are confused not me!

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nope i'm not confused at all .. i did not post in key section/s :D

There is only 2-3 channels working i doubt if there has been any real long term lease of that Transponder which is the reason for the Static ECM Key in use for so long .