Hacking CA system challenge *Tandberg [ NO Keys Allowed in Chat Section/s ]*

nautilus7

VIP
The patch goes in oscam-emu, for receivers supporting oscam-emu cam.

If you have an enigma2 receiver (vu+, xtrend, edision, etc) with openpli based image, I have posted a oscam-emu binary in my first post to test.

For other type of receivers or images, I have made a pull request with my patch, so you can compile oscam-emu from source.

Last edited:
O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

oscam emu patch

03-11-2016

this is not oscam
not oscam emu

only patch* ;)

you can use your devices

ppc,mipsel,x32,x64,arm and other oscam vercion

pls try and report me

*Turksat 42E fix

nautilus7

VIP
what are you talking? Report to you what exactly? You only posted the source code... Users can't test source code.

It's pretty damn clear you know nothing about how programs work...

budiarno

Registered
Maybe Sorgos wanted us to compile our own oscam-emu. But the patch file he uploaded can't be used for that purpose. The lines taken from Nautilus7 patch are not rewritten in correct form in that file from Sorgos.

ilmago_

Registered
Hi, I managed to make a patch for oscam-emu to support the new algorithm.

It currently only works with the ecm key present, so you need to find the key with poc first. But you can then add the key into softcam.key and watch through your stb box using oscam-emu.

The patch is based on source code from poc.exe. I'll made a pull request to oscam-emu repository with the changes.

Here's an oscam-emu bin for openpli based images for you to play with until my changes are accepted to officail git repo.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/osgfs3

really good job, works perfect with satdreamgr

nautilus7

VIP
That's not because of my additions from what I can tell. Are you able to compile with the original emu?

I also had problem compiling for oe1.6 and oe2.0, but it was not related to the changes I made...

MAHDI-DZ

Registered
That's not because of my additions from what I can tell. Are you able to compile with the original emu?

I also had problem compiling for oe1.6 and oe2.0, but it was not related to the changes I made...

Hi,
I patch oscam_11279 for SH4.
Please try this
Oscam_SH4
Thanks.
thanks,
I use simplebuild oscam-emu.patch original compile perfect no problem.
How do I add new patched in oscam-emu.patch