Method of Opening PowerVu Channels in Enigma2 Using Oscam

plachta

Donating Member
If you override binary file must be seen in the log.After rewriting it is necessary to turn off the receiver from the socket back.

EnoSat

Now it works on oscam 11211 emu
Will I have config problems?

44897556c083f991ff9.png

miziolnb

Registered
ok,thank you bro.
Anyone can give me oscam config files to watch powervu channels with dm 800 hd pvr ORIGINAL?

miziolnb

Registered
Anyone can tell me what is the best image for dm 800 hd pvr original useful for powervu channels? Anyone can post me a link?I read openpli but i don't find it for my stb.
Anyone can tell me the right oscam emu to use?
I need powervu channels on 5E.

Thanks in advance

Mizio

Erevus

Registered
Anyone can tell me what is the best image for dm 800 hd pvr original useful for powervu channels? Anyone can post me a link?I read openpli but i don't find it for my stb.
Anyone can tell me the right oscam emu to use?
I need powervu channels on 5E.

Thanks in advance

Mizio

the best image that I use οn the same original receiver for powervu and other systems is the official from here http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/downloadcenter#DM800HD and the emu is OSEmu 11209
crosscompiled from me version 11209 of oscam Works great better than all that I have tried so far without weighing the image without crashes and general separation problems and most importantly directly without the method of streaming ;)

guenter55

Registered
PowerVU with Oscam on VTI-Image

After I managed to setup Oscam (before I used Cccam),
I would like to open PowerVU channels.
I successfully set up the Oscam webIF and the links with dreamboxedit and was able to watch.
But after an update of some VTI components (I guess) it doesn't work anymore.
I can't find no relay stream menu anymore.
Is the a guide to help setting up?
Guenter:mecry:

four_sextacy

Registered
I'm trying to understand what's the role of the oscam emu patch. If the correct powervu keys are in SoftCam.key, why can't the dreambox decrypt the channels using those keys? What's the purpose of the oscam patch?

Thanks

kalehrl

Registered
official oscam doesn't support emu because that would be illegal. that's the reason why there is oscam-patch.

four_sextacy

Registered
Hi Kalehrl. Biss encryption can be decrypted using the keys on SoftCam.key. I thought that the dreambox could also decrypt PowerVu using the keys on SoftCam.key. But apparently not.