SW V1.09.18278 to up
CHIP:
ALI3511
ALI3516
ALI3521
ALI3526
ALI3510C
ALI3510A

Do you have confirm this sw can open all Biss feed channel of 7E and 100.5E for Autoroll?

Goosat company have many super hacker team supported them, has hacked many Smartcard always from China, all know like that from me

Hello
Yes, I confirm AU KEY BISS Works well

You do not need to C8 And the tables :nana:

Open the feeds after 30 seconds to wait on ch

TheHighLander

Super VIP
I think,if we really have AU Biss Key, it means that we will be able watch encrypted channels directly in the future...:)

jan55

Respected dale_para_bajo,
My brief comments on your answers:

Code:
NO ECM = NO AuoRoll.
YES, If we know the algorithm, then we know the active key and we also know the next key = YES Autoroll
How works PVU ECMKeys? We always have the following ECMkey before each change ECMkey

Code:
Instead they use OLD or with Dates or with many other repeated patterns. But How many of those you can find?
We can know a lot more pattern if we deal with it , not just with BF.
See and follow the keys for example for MotoGP or Formula1 ... whether there are some similarities with the active key and with the next key?
Yes, there are but you need to find the correct model (algo) for creating keys (and the elements are: the engine class, the number of races, etc.)
And it's easier (perhaps) than first, time to record .ts file (especially for size of 4GB), second find crypt8 and finally find the key ... and continually for each key

Code:
How long do yo think BISS will last if they Kill that System with this new systems?
The same as the duration of the encryption system: seca1, viaccess 1,2 & 3, cryptoworks, irdeto1, nagra1, ...
But life goes on, new guys come with new ideas about hacking the remaining encryption systems ... and so on

My opinion (maybe is not entirely correct) is less accepted and it's different from yours i respect your work about BF but i will repeat this:
"Sometimes very complicated things are very simple"
How? All the complicated things in encryption comes from simple two numbers "0" and "1". Is not it?

Regards and good luck

(I apologize for possible mistakes in the text due to weak knowledge of the English languageI)

ARA$H

Banned
Respected dale_para_bajo,
My brief comments on your answers:

Code:
NO ECM = NO .
YES, If we know the algorithm, then we know the active key and we also know the next key = YES Autoroll
How works PVU ECMKeys? We always have the following ECMkey before each change ECMkey

Code:
Instead they use OLD or with Dates or with many other repeated patterns. But How many of those you can find?
We can know a lot more pattern if we deal with it , not just with BF.
See and follow the keys for example for MotoGP or Formula1 ... whether there are some similarities with the active key and with the next key?
Yes, there are but you need to find the correct model (algo) for creating keys (and the elements are: the engine class, the number of races, etc.)
And it's easier (perhaps) than first, time to record .ts file (especially for size of 4GB), second find crypt8 and finally find the key ... and continually for each key

Code:
How long do yo think BISS will last if they Kill that System with this new systems?
The same as the duration of the encryption system: seca1, viaccess 1,2 & 3, cryptoworks, irdeto1, nagra1, ...
But life goes on, new guys come with new ideas about hacking the remaining encryption systems ... and so on

My opinion (maybe is not entirely correct) is less accepted and it's different from yours i respect your work about BF but i will repeat this:
"Sometimes very complicated things are very simple"
How? All the complicated things in encryption comes from simple two numbers "0" and "1". Is not it?

Regards and good luck

(I apologize for possible mistakes in the text due to weak knowledge of the English languageI)
Have you ever used products goosat co ???.... No
Have you seen STARMAX STM 160 ALFA .????...No

This is not a joke

Works well STBs GOOSAT

STB auto key biss found (cw by stb )

no AuotRoll

BISS = AUTO KEY
NO NEED TO C8 AND TABELS
WE TESTED 10E 7E ALL FEEDs

Last edited:

dale_para_bajo

Registered
My last comment. Current dvb-s technology is base in 10-20 year old 64 bit crypto. That is the only reason we can attack it with GPU about 2000 cores.

Now if CSA is broken, then they will be force to move from 64 bit to 128, 256 etc. Once it is move to 128 GAME IS OVER until technology provide us with inexpensive GPU with much more cores than 2000. I guess 64x2000 = 128,000 cores..... I guess in another 10 years!

In Any case. Just hope you all are wrong so that we all can have a little time more of uncryption hack. Good luck with the sales. HEHEHEHE

dmr0x

Registered
maybe the reciever grabs c8 from the stream, sends it to online rbt to get key?

edit: already suggested, i should stop reading posts new to old :)

Last edited:

ARA$H

Banned
maybe the reciever grabs c8 from the stream, sends it to online rbt to get key?

edit: already suggested, i should stop reading posts new to old :)

YES
Send c8 to server by stb
back cw to stb

But the time for these changes is only 1 minute
open ch :thum:

kebien

Registered
YES
Send c8 to server by stb
back cw to stb

what about VBR? those do not have a C8.
What do they do?
It is clear that this will stop when there is no more money to maintain a crew that search for keys
Obviously they feed the public keys first if available before they start any search.

dmr0x

Registered
What do they do?
It is clear that this will stop when there is no more money to maintain a crew that search for keys
Obviously they feed the public keys first if available before they start any search.

it will be automated, well until reciever sales dry up and theres no revenue to maintain the servers :)

Martin.Wigston

Registered
What do they do?

VBR alone dosent remove c8s and most audio is CBR

strong5000

Registered
YES
Send c8 to server by stb
back cw to stb

all Feed channel of 7E,10E open only 1min? no need connect network? also not need Twin sat antenna ?

Goosat is best big company of decryption product in China, but i hear them main using Guoxin Cpu for DVB.

strong5000

Registered
Video nothing for us, i suggest this box using OTA. because Goosat have many team supported them,some key will update to OTA server within 1min, but still can't say Autoroll.

PV can do Autoroll 100%, some channel changed key every 3-5min but no freezing and stop.

A biss channel changed key every 3-5min from Africa in last year, but this channel is down, Can't compare and test this box . if people can find any biss channel change key fast, then we can check these ALi box with Autoroll function.

Last edited:

ARA$H

Banned
Video nothing for us, i suggest this box using OTA. because Goosat have many team supported them,some key will update to OTA server within 1min, but still can't say Autoroll.

PV can do Autoroll 100%, some channel changed key every 3-5min but no freezing and stop.

A biss channel changed key every 3-5min from Africa in last year, but this channel is down, Can't compare and test this box . if people can find any biss channel change key fast, then we can check these ALi box with Autoroll function.

OPEN ALL CH BISS ON TIME

At the very first moment After searching

So there is not a group to update it

This routine is based on sending and receiving data to server

send c8 get cw

no need to team for update keys

kebien

Registered
AR@$H

You sell this box,right?
He he
How many searches can the server do at once?
Asking in case there are 50 different Biss channels that need the keys at the same time.
You still think will find it in a minute?

swat112

Registered
Sorry to bust your bubble :nana:
aaah moresat also known for making crap STBs for piaricy and all they want is your money, There is no way in hell that these cheap STB processors can extract biss keys, It uses a central server to get the keys so no internet no keys, It get the keys from websites like this one and many others.

strong5000

Registered
OPEN ALL CH BISS ON TIME

At the very first moment After searching

So there is not a group to update it

This routine is based on sending and receiving data to server

send c8 get cw

no need to team for update keys

no team support? are you say joke? none box can open scamble channel always, all scmable channel work only by iks,sks,ota,softcam(patch), like thaicom 78.5E C&Ku have around 300pcs biss channel, some channel using Hybrid system of irdeto&biss both or ***&Irdeto&Biss Hybrid , i checked all channel streaming from this satellite, i sure none box can open all biss channel for autoroll, unless this company selling box to local market and some enginner must work with this satellite everyday.

If you have selling this box, plz tell us box name, then i will try get this box confirm all biss channel in my local.

ARA$H

Banned
no team support? are you say joke? none box can open scamble channel always, all scmable channel work only by iks,sks,ota,softcam(patch), like thaicom 78.5E C&Ku have around 300pcs biss channel, some channel using Hybrid system of irdeto&biss both or ***&Irdeto&Biss Hybrid , i checked all channel streaming from this satellite, i sure none box can open all biss channel for autoroll, unless this company selling box to local market and some enginner must work with this satellite everyday.

If you have selling this box, plz tell us box name, then i will try get this box confirm all biss channel in my local.

In which country do you live in?
I will send you a special brand

TIGER STAR
STARSAT
STARMAX
MEDIASTAR
GENT

new sw V.1.09.18275 to up open biss ch by server goosat online
1 min

I explained several times old post
You're stupid ?Or you do not understand.?
Your problem is yours
You do not have the intelligence:mad:

Last edited:

strong5000

Registered
AR@$H

plz not say who are stupid, i already said many thing on here,if you can send 1pcs box to me for FREE, then i will give you a address by PM now, and give me use'r manual how to active biss function with laste sw, then i will check all biss channel in here, then give result in here.

accept or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.