Method of Opening PowerVu Channels in Enigma2 Using Oscam

wasimafzal786

Registered
i have installed open pli4.0 in my box dm800hd se clone plz give me oscam file whil upload usr/bin and oscam config file which upload etc/tuxbox/config.oscam congf all ok file uploadplz.and give me softcam file i am open powervu channels in my box thanks

Last edited:

glamide

Registered
help

can some one help me with oscam-svn10943-mipsoe20-webif-oscam-emu-10943_with_csa_optimization-patched that work with openATV 5.1. i tried the up one here but no success yet need help

zurika

Registered
omg! bwtv is baden-wuerttembergischer triathlon union TV and not bet and win TV? :D

any info about betting channels on 5E? eg 12149H - virtual betting channel, Ladbrokes Extra or on 12418 Ladbrokes Extra, SIS Racing Service William Hill, SIS Racing Service William Hill, Betfred TV... are PowerVu key available for this channels?

Last edited:

PowerVu+

Registered
I'd appreciate it if someone helped me with the Dreambox DM800HD PVR (ORIGINAL BOX).

Will someone please upload his current full "image" dump so we could just flash it and get the picture running?

It won't be more than 40 or 50 Megabytes in size.

It's been more than four months now that I am waiting for this.

It has actually become a kind of dream for me to have the picture on the TV screen rather than on the PC's monitor.

Thanks

Last edited:

hoffmann

Registered
Hello ikiriye! It's just you go to the first page of this topic that all the information you need. It was like I did.
att
hoffmann

hibees09

Registered
I cant get this working on vix image,

can someone post recent oscam and keys that work?

does the patched oscam go into usr/bin?

please help

kalehrl

Registered
If you have a spare linux PC, you can run OSEmu on it and you don't need that option on the receiver.