• Discussion in the Admin room about nightly images, we dont really need or want these posting for the following reasons.

1. We all know where to get them.
    2. Never have a change log.
    3. The changes if any are not worthy of anyone upgrading there boxes on a daily basis.
    4. They clutter the forum up.

Posts will be removed.

Ferret

New Darkbox 9000hd

Bacardi

Registered
I see that alsat, is bringing out a Darkbox 9000hd the spec, of this box is the same as the ipbox (clone or one for the uk market). They are promising new images enigma2 and ccam, wonder if will be able to deliver what abcom or other developers has not

joedenob

Registered
I see that alsat, is bringing out a Darkbox 9000hd the spec, of this box is the same as the ipbox (clone or one for the uk market). They are promising new images enigma2 and ccam, wonder if will be able to deliver what abcom or other developers has not

The team involved will do it. They will get cccam to work.

bazinshine

Registered
i dont belive a word the man says like,
already he say cccam work, bullsh!t,, enigma2,,, yes perhaps once ip9000 developers have it ready :), not before.

dallyis

Registered
already he say cccam work, bullsh!t,, enigma2,,, yes perhaps once ip9000 developers have it ready :), not before.

Whether you believe the man or not, there is no reason to over react, we will see on release the exact specification of this box and what will or will not run on it, until then it is all speculation, with this team if they say they will have cccam running on it, I believe they will.

I also believe that this box will break new ground in HD linux and I for one will be getting one.

joedenob

Registered
we should knock down a think that is still being developed.

Quality will speak by itself and knowing the team involved, we can only expect something good to come out.

As for enigma 2 that is DMultimedia stuff and i'm not sure that will be fully used for developing it.

We just have to wait to see before jumping into conclusions

krussell

Registered
Edit: Thanks for your kind words, but you should know that know that most forums don't allow advertising other forums. Same case here. Though you didn't actually post a link your post is off topic and still advertising other sat forum and sat shop.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diavolo

VIP
already he say cccam work, bullsh!t,, enigma2,,, yes perhaps once ip9000 developers have it ready , not before.
yes bro working cccam wi had sampel end the box has ben working
well so son will will be on stock this box is very nice :thum:

bazinshine

Registered
yes bro working cccam wi had sampel end the box has ben working
well so son will will be on stock this box is very nice :thum:

well its not ip9000 clone like i expect it will be.
im only going on past history hear by the way,,, full of lies,, full of clones,,, and still insist the beutifull eagle is not a 500 :nana::nana::nana: wont belive it unless i see it myself sorry..

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator

Be prepared to eat your words mate!

You can all sit back and watch the team work then youll all buy one. :thum:

Ferret

bazinshine

Registered
can you confirm or not if its defo the same spec as ip9000?.. i.e with a processor ST7101 of the sh4 architecture?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
can you confirm or not if its defo the same spec as ip9000?.. i.e with a processor ST7101 of the sh4 architecture?

Only Darkman has the full specs, i for one have faith in him to deliver what has been promised. After all he is a business man and he knows what makes a Linux receiver sell.

Ferret

Robxxx7

Registered
yes its a IPbox 9000 / DG station Cuberevo clone, same architecture ...

its funny how all of darkmans mates jump into this debate around the same time to dampen down any negative comments ...
quite pathetic really ...

Darkman has not been very forthcoming with the specs, although at no point has he said its not a IPBox 9000 /cuberevo clone, but looking at the box and seeing the 'basic specs' it is one of the same

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Ok guys keep it on topic about the box itself. Although I think it is best to wait and see what exactly box will be made off when it is actually released to public.
It would be nice to get some photos of the PCB by beta testers of course :)
Personally I'd never rush in buying some box,I'd rather wait a month or two after it is out to see if it actually does come up with the goods.

bazinshine

Registered
Only Darkman has the full specs, i for one have faith in him to deliver what has been promised. After all he is a business man and he knows what makes a Linux receiver sell.

Ferret

For the benefit of rocknroll and for common courtesy of forum land im trying my best not to crack my sides laughing here,
But,,, For someone to back him up without beta testing it is even more laughable, and then if anyone say ooo we beta test, well surly you can tell us if its an St7101 sh4 processor!
The fact he is a business man,,, doesnt make him a honest businessman! :sorry: