Ferguson Ariva Combo TS100

remolacha8842

Registered
I´m like you. I´ve just received one today, and now I´m waiting for "others" ways to play...
Maybe someone can help us. The card (conax) is "married" with our ts100. We are looking for FREEDOM!!! Help us

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Photography of the interior
http://img851.imageshack.us/i/xm5v13.jpg/

Is it similar to the arivia 200 HD?

this is like ;)

Photo Ariva 200
prst10.gif

10c512d6be3b4f43.jpg

111264713870.jpg

231264713870.jpg

291264713870.jpg

971264713871.jpg

ariva.jpg

e6217e2b3e22a7a2.jpg

Antolequia

Registered
Ariva TS100

Hi
From the Dvb-upload is upload the file dumpfile.abs of Ariva TS100
HD Combo.From your information and your investigation:)

Thanks.

remolacha8842

Registered
Ok, but I don´t know what to do with that file!! Maybe I must wait for someone do something for this deko. Any helps?

Antolequia

Registered
Hello

hello otra vez.Estamos todos a la expectativa pero realmente yo no
se si alguien está desarrollando algún firm.
Everybody expects:)

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
el amigo jakitaki es japones

I'm not from Japan, no tsunami has stunned me, and I know what there is talk :shoot::wink1:

tested firmware:::
- Ariva 100/200.: not working
- ARIVA TT / COMBO / 200 COMBO: not working
- not working firmware in ferguson , only official

not tested firmware :::
- Ariva 120 Combo
- Ariva 220 Combo

tremebundus

Registered
jakitaki is german!!!, tremebundus is chinesse?

Hello at last!!!, and thank you very much!!now i know you are human, aren´t you?

So you are german,i knew that ,but i needed to trig a tsunami in your heart.......touché

the information you have reported to us (not only for me) is very important ....now everybody in sunny spain knows who and how important "jakitaki" is.......and we expect to remain working together (collaborate) in whatever you agree.....h**p://foro.zac**files.com/showthread.php?p=4248371#post4248371

¿do you know that the ariva ts100 combo is being sold in sunny spain with a conax card (2 months subcrpition) with a very cheap price of 28 €?
¿do you think there is probably a good bussiness for us?

by the way ¿what way (soft) dou you use to shape the oficial ariva firms?

thank you again......tremebundus............xamrats

Last edited:

romant

Registered
Hi JAKITAKI,

Do you know how to decrypt and expand ariva's maincode? The decrypt key is hiddend in HS11 bootcode or somewhere in TS100's eeprom?

BR,

RomanT.

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Ariva TS100 combo has a hardware protection.
To do anything, and test, you must have this receiver, I do not have ;)

tremebundus

Registered
Hello jakitaki! first of all thanks for your diplomatic visit to our forum;to avoid disturb you with long and probably a small bit silly cuestions, let us ask you a few test(yes/no) cuestions.....
here we go:

the ariva ts100 combo is on our technical specifications starmax paper manual identical to 200 combo pdf manual,( but have no CI onboard) and almost identical to 120 combo despite the fact that our "polaquito" (made in poland ts100) have on manual sheet and ali 3602 like the ariva 200 (pdf), but really, ts100 has an ali m3602 "D"
as you can see in our forum macro fotos…..taken by luismir ©
i suposse you have a 120 combo for testing....
does official ariva firms of vg. 100, loads on 200 , 200 combo or 120combo , etc,etc( are they interchangeable?)y/n
does the 120 combo mainboard layout look likes the ts100? y/n

has 120 combo a cmos flash macronix mx25l3205d and an eeprom sk24c16e as the ts100 and an ali 3602 "B" like described on its manual? y/n

we wonder if the hardware protection depends on the eeprom( broken fuses after firm factory charging ,like mobile telephones lock system), don´t you? y/n

pdf manuals of both flash and eeprom links in our wire

the ariva 200 combo has a "D" "B" or "blank" ali m3602 chipset?D/B/0

it is possible the hardware protec. depends on the type ali m3602D?y/n

originals firms of ariva 100,200,200combo load...but no display and dont work at all on ts100..... openbox s9"CHDS2_CMT_110404047A.abs" firm load and displays menu working badly with s9 remote control...no sintonice fuctions

dou you use an valid ali firmware fixer for ali 3602 series?y/n

thanks

yours faithfully.....tremebundus.........xamrats

romant

Registered
Ariva TS100 combo has a hardware protection.
To do anything, and test, you must have this receiver, I do not have ;)

Hi again,

I'm not really sure about that, I have tested that txt pids are correctly routed and showed without a card in the decoder or with an out to date card. Also EIT pids are proccesed by the maincode and the EPG could be showed.

So in my oppinion protection is done via software, because as Antolequia has remembered us, it's even possible to see a clear channel just activating timeshift on that channel. So no hardware transport stream locking is done from demodulator to Ali main proccessor or even an internal demultiplexer lock. It seems that code only blocks video and audio and shows a static window.

Again if you know a reliable way to decrypt ariva's firmware please let us know.

Best regards.

tremebundus

Registered
Hola romant and good english , el amigo jaki me ha enviado pp un par de firms ke supongo ha retocado el uno a partir del ts100 y otro del 120......
no hace falta ke te diga si funcionan.......pero me ha venido bien xra cargar mi primer dump al polakito con un extensa pentium 16 mg ram y 1,2 gb de hdd.....(mi portatil no tiene rs232)
el problema es ke a estas alturas deberiamos saber ya como se lo estan currando ellos, y todas esas preguntas ke le hago.....

yo si creo ke puede haber proteccion por hardware,en parte, pero eso no kita para ke el aparato pueda cargar "otro" firm ....no es incompatible con tus razomanientos pensar ke por ejemplo la eprom comprueba o maneja algunos datos de funcionamiento y si no
coinciden aborta el arranque o no permite ke se corra normalmente...

ayer lo comentaba en un post ke me ha editado pegaso21, que un amigo de xamrats especializado en telefonia movil me ha dado su opinion: la flash alta (supongo eeprom) esta con fuses fundidos despues de la carga de "su" programa en fabrica, ke por lo visto es el sistema de proteccion de los moviles ke no se pueden liberar......pero claro el ke el firm del s9 cargue y haga display aunque luego no vaya bien despista un monton.....yo ya no se por donde tirar....
cuando intentas marcar el modo dump de carga en el upgrader te dice ke no tienes permiso del propietario ni marcar "include bootloader"....¿eso implica ke el loader puede desencritar el firm, tiene dentro el algoritmo?
¿seguro ke es igual cargar el firm por usb que por rs232?
¿has probado a cargar un firm con loader en modo dump?
lo ke yo deduzco delos modos de carga del menu de usb del ts100, es ke se pueden hacer cargas "parciales" del firm.... pero el modo de carga dump ?? cual es su objeto o es igual ke lo otro pero selecciona los archivos "nombrados" "dump"

en fin saludos....ah! y es "out of date card" y en my oppinion" te has pppasado"

baneado tremebundus.......................xamrats

Last edited:

tremebundus

Registered
Hi again,

I'm not really sure about that, I have tested that txt pids are correctly routed and showed without a card in the decoder or with an out to date card. Also EIT pids are proccesed by the maincode and the EPG could be showed.

So in my oppinion protection is done via software, because as Antolequia has remembered us, it's even possible to see a clear channel just activating timeshift on that channel. So no hardware transport stream locking is done from demodulator to Ali main proccessor or even an internal demultiplexer lock. It seems that code only blocks video and audio and shows a static window.

Again if you know a reliable way to decrypt ariva's firmware please let us know.

Best regards.

Hi romant, hows things?

when you say txt pids (peripheral identification data)you are talking abaut menu displays on screen don´t you?

i still dont know in what programming languaje are made ariva firms and of course how are them encrypted....and compiled.....jakitaki perhaps know if they are programmed in linux embedded.....compiled using gnu??

yo tambien pienso ke si no posteamos in english nadie se va a molestar en contestar (i also thinks that if we dont post in english nobody´s going to answer) and also more diplomatic....

by the way....i tried to join finding keys team but the link don´t works:
http://www.sat-universe.com/redirec...rm?formkey=dF9WS2w3NlRwZkdwcFZNT1NOWnowZ2c6MQ

bye (chao)

Last edited: