Dreambox Universe KeyBundle-Updater

FUNLONY

VIP
DM500-DM7000 Installation:Ftp both files to /var/tuxbox/plugins and chmod to 755
DM7020 Installation:Ftp both files to /usr/lib/tuxbox/plugins and chmod to 755

Plugin can now be started via the Plugin menu.

DU Key Bundle will from now on always be posted as tar.gz as well for usage with this new plugin and Can be downloaded(as tar.gz) direct from Dreambox Universe Server.

angenet

Registered
DM500-DM7000 Installation:Ftp both files to /var/tuxbox/plugins and chmod to 755
DM7020 Installation:Ftp both files to /usr/lib/tuxbox/plugins and chmod to 755

Plugin can now be started via the Plugin menu.

DU Key Bundle will from now on always be posted as tar.gz as well for usage with this new plugin and Can be downloaded(as tar.gz) direct from Dreambox Universe Server.

Hi Many thanks for the key updater. I have installed in my DM500S and the following message appeared when I run the plugin:
Connecting to....
INstalling Keys
tar: Invalid Gzip magic
COuld not install the key

Any suggestion will be appreciated

Cheers

Angenet

isak

Registered
use this one install manual with ftp for gemini image 500dm7000dm7020 7025 dm all are working fine satankey updater:thum:

B

boxgot

Chmod command sets UNIX file permissions. First you need to telnet or SSH to the target box, then in the command prompt you need to execute a chmod command. Also you can set the permissions with the help of other programs, such as FTP client (DCC...).

abel48

Registered
ok thanks for the help. But i cant get it to work. I tryed telnet to my box and run at command prompt chmod 755, but i only get error message that file not found. can u make an example how to do it?
Also tryed with wsftp, and there it was possible to chmod the files, but it dident work to launch the plugin on dreambox, getting error and that i should check ringts....

regars Abel

abel48

Registered
got i to work with wsftp now :) but i still want to know how to do it with telnet command promt.

/Abel

tinbox11

Registered
telnet way is very long route.
1) telent to dbox ; - in your PC's dos command prompt, type- telnet "dbox's IP", once see the prompt type root & password and you are in the box.
2) change the file permission to the directory where the files is in. type chmod 755 /var/tuxbox/plugins/"filename"

If you can't even understand step 1, then forget it uses the DCC software it is much much better quicker and it has a button for 755 and you can highlight more than 1 file before click 755 button.

Dcc is better any pc type of ftp software as it is specific for Dbox.